We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quartz movement
- Protective mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
- Case diameter: 22 mm
- Stainless-steel case; silver dial
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Package Dimensions: 4.9 x 3.1 x 2.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- ASIN: B00134N5W2
- Item model number: LTP1254D-7AC
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 2, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||22 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||7 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band width||13 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Silver tone|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|