Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on April 16, 2014
I am a nurse have been searching high and low for the perfect watch. This watch is very lightweight and fits nicely on the wrist. Numbers are easy to see and second hand is easily visible. It also doesnt get in my way when repositioning my patients. I use to take my watch on and off during my shift. But this watch is so comfortable I forget it is there. Highly recommend this watch. It is also great for casual wear. I found my perfect watch.
5 people found this helpful
on February 26, 2014
This watch is just fun to wear! It has a lot of style to it as well with the sparkly subtle pastel colors for the hour marks and the colored dials on the 3 mini dials for day, date and military time. It's large enough to easily read and love the pastel blue second hand. It's still winter and the resin strap makes me perspire some underneath so not sure how summer will go.
This would get 5 stars if it had a ceramic band. Incidentally, was in a high end retail outlet store in Dallas recently and saw a watch very similar to this one at their outlet discounted price of $1999.00
on April 4, 2014
This watch bridges the gab between cheap watches that look it and high end watches that are stressful to wear for fear of damaging. It's much better than similar watches that cost under $30 in its construction, and yet you can wear it daily and avoid concerns of etching it. Great fit and finish. Strap was a little stiff, but broke in after a couple days of wear and the white band doesn't really hold onto dirt as much as you would expect. Nice size too., but wish it had a light function instead of simply glowing hands.
on March 20, 2013
I was looking for a good-looking, sturdy and easy to read watch for every day wear and I found it. This Casio Classic has everything I was looking for; it's better looking than the picture and can withstand water spray and hard knocks. Given Casio's reputation of long battery life I am delighted with the purchase.
One person found this helpful
on March 25, 2016
This is a cute little watch. My husband got this for me as a 'just because' gift. I have other watches but like to wear this when I am just around the house or outside working in the garden. Works well and tells time as it should. :D
One person found this helpful
on November 4, 2017
All ok
on November 6, 2016
Love the color schema. Goes with anything. No problems with shipping, packing or anything else.
on February 16, 2018
Perfecto.
on December 28, 2017
muy bueno
on October 20, 2014
I really like this watch. I have never owned one with the chronograph on it. I like how colorful this watch is. I may get one that shows the date and is water resistant. I recommend this watch.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question