Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 101 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 113 reviews
on April 3, 2017
I love it.
on July 20, 2012
I love this watch even more when it arrived! Super cute and comfy band. I was replacing a timex ironman and this is much more comfortable and looks better
on April 16, 2014
I am a nurse have been searching high and low for the perfect watch. This watch is very lightweight and fits nicely on the wrist. Numbers are easy to see and second hand is easily visible. It also doesnt get in my way when repositioning my patients. I use to take my watch on and off during my shift. But this watch is so comfortable I forget it is there. Highly recommend this watch. It is also great for casual wear. I found my perfect watch.
on August 8, 2012
I love this watch. It is so cute, and fun, and yet professional. The *one* thing that I wish were different about it, is that although it has glow-in-the-dark hands, it doesn't have a light feature (like the way Timex watches have Indiglo). I wish it did have a light. Other than that, I love this watch!!!! It also isn't too big, which I was a bit concerned about. :) I didn't know I'd use the 24-hour time dial much, but I actually do (we use 24-hour military time at work).
on March 20, 2013
I was looking for a good-looking, sturdy and easy to read watch for every day wear and I found it. This Casio Classic has everything I was looking for; it's better looking than the picture and can withstand water spray and hard knocks. Given Casio's reputation of long battery life I am delighted with the purchase.
on October 7, 2012
The watch does everything that I wanted it to do, it has the time, the date, military time, and the colors match for second hand counting,the only thing I didn't like is that it is just not as pretty in person.
on April 4, 2014
This watch bridges the gab between cheap watches that look it and high end watches that are stressful to wear for fear of damaging. It's much better than similar watches that cost under $30 in its construction, and yet you can wear it daily and avoid concerns of etching it. Great fit and finish. Strap was a little stiff, but broke in after a couple days of wear and the white band doesn't really hold onto dirt as much as you would expect. Nice size too., but wish it had a light function instead of simply glowing hands.
on September 25, 2013
You can wear this watch with just about anything. It looks very nice and has worked great for me so far. Very comfortable doesn't cause itching. The minute and hour hand seam to glow in the dark so that is also a nice feature. The only thing is I wish the watch had either indeglo or that the number spots glowed in the dark as well.
on June 20, 2013
I really like the design on the watch, and after looking at tons of watches online I finally settled on this one for the sole purpose of being able to match it to whatever I wear. Haha.. BUT, there is no light on it and you have to depend on the hands to glow enough in the dark. IMHO, not worth over $30.. BUT, I like having a watch that works. :)
on March 25, 2016
This is a cute little watch. My husband got this for me as a 'just because' gift. I have other watches but like to wear this when I am just around the house or outside working in the garden. Works well and tells time as it should. :D

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question