Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 102 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 114 reviews
on April 16, 2014
I am a nurse have been searching high and low for the perfect watch. This watch is very lightweight and fits nicely on the wrist. Numbers are easy to see and second hand is easily visible. It also doesnt get in my way when repositioning my patients. I use to take my watch on and off during my shift. But this watch is so comfortable I forget it is there. Highly recommend this watch. It is also great for casual wear. I found my perfect watch.
on March 25, 2016
This is a cute little watch. My husband got this for me as a 'just because' gift. I have other watches but like to wear this when I am just around the house or outside working in the garden. Works well and tells time as it should. :D
on February 26, 2014
This watch is just fun to wear! It has a lot of style to it as well with the sparkly subtle pastel colors for the hour marks and the colored dials on the 3 mini dials for day, date and military time. It's large enough to easily read and love the pastel blue second hand. It's still winter and the resin strap makes me perspire some underneath so not sure how summer will go.
This would get 5 stars if it had a ceramic band. Incidentally, was in a high end retail outlet store in Dallas recently and saw a watch very similar to this one at their outlet discounted price of $1999.00
on April 4, 2014
This watch bridges the gab between cheap watches that look it and high end watches that are stressful to wear for fear of damaging. It's much better than similar watches that cost under $30 in its construction, and yet you can wear it daily and avoid concerns of etching it. Great fit and finish. Strap was a little stiff, but broke in after a couple days of wear and the white band doesn't really hold onto dirt as much as you would expect. Nice size too., but wish it had a light function instead of simply glowing hands.
on June 12, 2017
I love this watch even more when it arrived! Super cute and comfy band. I was replacing a timex ironman and this is much more comfortable and looks better
on September 25, 2013
You can wear this watch with just about anything. It looks very nice and has worked great for me so far. Very comfortable doesn't cause itching. The minute and hour hand seam to glow in the dark so that is also a nice feature. The only thing is I wish the watch had either indeglo or that the number spots glowed in the dark as well.
on June 20, 2013
I really like the design on the watch, and after looking at tons of watches online I finally settled on this one for the sole purpose of being able to match it to whatever I wear. Haha.. BUT, there is no light on it and you have to depend on the hands to glow enough in the dark. IMHO, not worth over $30.. BUT, I like having a watch that works. :)
on July 20, 2012
on April 3, 2017
I love it.
on January 29, 2014
I bought this needing it for my nursing class. It has military time and the second hand is super easy to see and keep track of. The ring around is not made of metal, rather it is the aluminum the other reviews say. I have no problem with it though, it holds up great and looks awesome!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question