Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio Women's MQ24-7B3 Classic Watch
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on January 18, 2008
This watch is exactly what I was looking for. I wanted an inexpensive, casual, everyday watch with a large face and easy-to-read numbers. It is also water resistant and the band is easy to hook. I can read the time without my glasses, and I couldn't be more pleased.
on July 15, 2010
It's a very basic watch. It looks pretty good, actually, but I was annoyed by how the band that folds over always came loose and I would have to reinsert it. The watch buckle (?) stays on securely, but the strap would fall out of the band.

It also bugged me that the second hand ticks pretty loudly, which is bothersome because I got this for test-taking. With enough white-noise, you shouldn't notice the ticking but it just bothered me and I ended up ordering a different watch for more money.
on September 6, 2008
When I got this watch I was so happy because it is actually nicer than the picture. It is very light and it is little big just the way I like it. It is perfect for everyday use and especially if you work at the hospital and you need to clearly see those hands. Anyway, I am happy, great purchase for the price!
on September 19, 2015
I'm in training to be a CNA, so I needed an inexpensive second-hand watch to read a pulse and other things. this watch does just that! IT CAME IN 3 DAYS! I am so satisfied with this watch, it looks so casual and neat, couldn't be happier.
review image
on July 7, 2011
This watch is not particularly beautiful, but it is a great value. I have worn it almost daily since purchasing it, including in water, and it still runs well. The band is very comfortable and has enough fastening holes even for my tiny wrist (I often have to make extra holes in watch bands or have several links removed). It appears it would also fit larger wrists comfortably.

I appreciate that the numbers and the marks between them are large, high-contrast, and easy to read.

It is a very good basic watch.
on January 9, 2008
This is a nice little simple watch that gets the job done. Not fancy at all, but it is practical. It looks just as it appears in the picture.
on January 5, 2012
Got one for my mom who likes outdoor stuff but wears a dress watch.

It's cheap, durable (Casio) and very readable (she's in her 70s).

Plus, it's the lightest watch I've ever picked up, hard to go wrong with this one.
on September 17, 2008
very inexpensive, great watch for everday. Keeps good time, easy to read, nice large face. I bought 2 Casios ( 1 white, 1 black) since the price was so good. No bling but perfect for daily wear. Recommended.
on December 15, 2010
As a nurse, I need a watch that survive the 5 million times I wash my hands during a shift and this watch does! Easy to read numbers, easy to set, easy easy easy. I love my watch!
on December 24, 2014
This watch has a very nicely large face and the numbers are a good size to read without my glasses, however, the hands on the watch are almost exactly the same color as the face of the watch, therefore it is very, very difficult to see the hands of the watch because they blend right into the surface of the face----the coloring is so close. Have to hold my arm out and move it to catch the light reflection so I can see where the heck the hands are at any given time. Very disappointed to say the least!