Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services themissing themissing themissing  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 109 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 120 reviews
on April 18, 2012
You want a digital watch that can do countdown, stopwatch, and alarm functions? You want that watch to be pink? THIS IS YOUR WATCH! On a more serious note, this watch has been working well for me to try the Couch-2-5K program. I like that the buttons are large and easy to hit when I'm running. The display is also large enough to read with ease while running. It has a bit of a retro look with a larger square face, but I really like that. Maybe because I was an eighties kid. Anyway, no disappointments here and very affordable.
on October 9, 2012
This is a wonderful watch! It looks exactly the same out of the box as it does on the website- there won't be any sad surprises when you open your package. It's very sturdy, and the watchband is made of a great material that doesn't allow other colors to bleed into it. This is an awesome watch for anyone on a budget! I can't recommend it enough.

Edit: I bought this watch on September 17, 2012. It is still a great watch that I wear almost every day. It looks every bit as good as it did the day I bought it. If you pick it up, you definitely won't regret it!
on August 29, 2013
This watch is loaded with features and looks great too. Great overall.

(Used for three years now)

Pros:
* "Scrollable" multi-entry timer log with splits and date stamp is fantastic
* Multiple alarms and a countdown timer are convenient features
* Ability to use multiple timing features at once
* Ability to switch between running timers and normal date/time without stopping anything is nice
* Dual time feature is useful when travelling

Cons:
* Battery did not last for "10 years". It lasted 1.5 years. Maybe it had been sitting in a warehouse for years before it shipped? It was easy and cheap to replace though.
* Water resistance if so-so, be careful
on July 19, 2012
This watch looks so fun and is definitely multi-functional as the name states. It looks really cool for every day usage and is also great as a stopwatch for running. It comes with a very extensive manual that explains all the functions of the watch clearly. There is a function that allows you to program your stride length so it can calculate how far you run, I haven't used it yet, so I don't know how helpful that is, but it is a neat feature. Overall, I would definitely recommend this watch to anyone looking for a fun, cool looking watch for every-day usage or for running.
on August 10, 2012
I lost my beloved Casio Women's LA11WB-1 Daily Alarm Digital Watch and was about to get another one when I decided to get something different. Also, I wanted a watch that has a light. One of my main requirements were to have a watch with a countdown timer. Never have I thought that it would be a big deal but I realized from my last watch how dang useful the countdown timer can be. I love this watch. It's exactly what you see in the picture. I wish there were more options other than pink and light green.
on June 3, 2013
I use this watch mostly for running. I love pink, so that was also a selling point.

Pros: Great stop watch, lap function, can set the time to standard or military, water resistant, has an alarm, tells the day/date (hehe sometimes I forget)

Cons: The pacing setting was really confusing and I ended up giving up, the light could be a little brighter, the buttons are multifunctional so sometimes it can get confusing
on December 10, 2013
I brought it to my wife because she was complaining about her freezing hands when she has to dig out her phone to tell the time is during snowboarding. So far my wife wears it everyday (and sometime running too). So far it does what it supposes to. It might not match with her formal evening gown with heels, but it certainly fits her active life style. More importantly, she loves it and if she lose it/ scratch it/ drop it, we wouldn't be upset about it.
on January 7, 2016
The date is odd, the most prominent part and it is very prominent, is the year. This is the second one of these I bought. The last one was still in perfect shape after two+ years, but then the battery died and changing it made it not waterproof, so I ended up ruining it in the water. Swimming with it on almost everyday for the two+ years, it looked and felt and was working as well as it did when I first got it and the lap counter is pretty easy to use.

It is very nice looking, but the way the date is set up is kind of annoying to me.
on September 27, 2013
Nine months of gentle, not even daily, usage, and the case broke where the band attaches. I am so sick of the junk they are selling us!!
on July 3, 2016
I bought the Casio Women's sprit watch in pink with digital display.

I bought this watch because I needed something to help time my miles and other exercises, and it works great.

It has many different modes and has the option to switch to 24-hour time (what I use). The color is pretty and the band is comfortable and doesn't get sweaty and gross.

It has a beep that goes off on the hour every hour, and goes off at 12 with a prolonged beep. It also has a light up option which comes in handy at night.

Overall, this watch is very handy and is durableand I would recommend getting it.