Casper Sleep Essential Mattress, Full, 2018 Edition
|Construction Type||Foam Construction|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3-layers of premium foam construction for support, breathability, and bounce
- Mattress dimensions – 54" W x 75" L x 8.5" H | Feel – Medium | Weight – 50.7 lbs. | Fits – Foundation/Box spring, Platform/Slatted base or Adjustable Bed
- Breathable open-cell foams have tiny pores to let hot air escape, keeping you cool at night
- Combination of softer foam for shoulder region and supportive firm foam for core and hip area
- Any new product will expand within minutes and can have a mild scent upon unboxing that will dissipate in a few hours in a well-ventilated room | Remove packaging within 72 hours, and allow an extra 48-72 hours for proper decompression
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Casper's essential mattress comes as a lower cost mattress yet remains consistent with Casper's high standards. Support, breathability, and comfort in just three durable layers.
Compare with similar items
Casper Sleep Foam Mattress, Queen, 2018 Edition
Casper Sleep Original Hybrid Mattress, Queen (2020 Model)
Tuft & Needle Original Adaptive Foam Mattress, Full, White
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||MAAP Traders||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Construction Type||Foam Construction||Foam Construction||Hybrid Construction||Foam Construction|
|Item Dimensions||75.00 x 54.00 x 8.50 inches||80.00 x 60.00 x 10.00 inches||80.00 x 60.00 x 11.00 inches||75.00 x 54.00 x 10.00 inches|
|Item Firmness Description||Firm||Medium||Medium||Medium|
|Material||Foam||Foam||Polyurethane Foam, Memory Foam, Pocket Coiled Steel Springs||T&N Adaptive Foam, Base Support Foam|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Are their better mattresses? Probably but this one does the job for me, so well, i really dont care to sleep anywhere else.
It's comfortable, it did have a slight smell but it went away the next day after letting it properly sit and expand. The mattress stays very cool and comfy all night long!