|Item Weight||88 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||80 x 60 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||MTNE1E00QU02|
Casper Sleep Mattress – Supportive, Breathable and Unique Memory Foam – Scientifically Engineered for your Best Sleep - 10 Year Warranty - 100 Day Free Return - Bed in a Box - Queen
- 100 Night Risk Free Trial – Rest easy knowing that if for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, your mattress can be returned, free of charge, within 100 days of shipment receipt through Amazon
- Cool by Design – Open-cell top layer uses convection and conduction to move heat away from your body while memory foam layer leverages airflow to extract heat, leaving you cool and comfortable
- Pressure Relief – High-density memory foam supports pressure points, leaving you well rested without the aches and pains
- 10 Year Warranty– Base layer strengthens top layers and adds long-lasting durability and comes with Casper's 10 year mattress warranty
- NOTE: Please allow up to 72 hours for mattress to fully expand and for any potential odors to dissipate
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Just the right sink, just the right bounce. Two technologies come together for better nights and brighter days. Our mattress is made with premium latex foam for cooling & bounce and memory foam for supportive comfort. Developed and crafted with exacting standards in the U.S.A., our bed is resilient enough to compress-ship and fit through any door. We offer 100% free shipping and free returns, with a 100-night no-risk trial.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What i do find odd is casper raised the price from 950 to 995 on their Queen. Also, as other reviewers have mentioned, if you do buy this through amazon (I bought it direct), be careful as their return policy makes you pay for a mattress box and UPS to get it shipped back to you, which will cost thereabout 100$.
I wasn't paid or given anything for this bed..i am just sooo happy it is so good!!
Some people complain of a smell, but I did not experience this and the mattress had inflated to the proper size in under 4 hours. I love it and would buy it again.
Now, what I hate: Both myself (6' 180lb, back sleeper) and my partner (5' 6", significantly lighter than me, side sleeper) have experienced back pain and discomfort since we got this mattress. Neither of us had preexisting back or neck issues so it's certainly the mattress. In fact my partner went out of town on business and magically all of her ailments were healed by a hotel mattress.
What I'd caution is that despite the hype there is no magic here. Some folks will love this mattress and some people, like me, will be hobbled by it.