- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: BookSurge Publishing (March 9, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 141963934X
- ISBN-13: 978-1419639340
- Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 0.4 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,442,391 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Cassandra Complex: Living with Disbelief: A Modern Perspective on Hysteria Paperback – March 9, 2006
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This book presents a bit too much in the way of details regarding the various gods and goddesses in mythology and their development over time.
Its greatest strength is the 2nd half, in which she explores the "Cassandra Complex" in the lives of two of her analysands. Their stories are very interesting and illustrative of the points she makes in the lst half of the book.
Definitely worth the reading for those interested in women's or Jungian psychology.