Bike Cassette Removal Tool with Chain whip and Auxiliary Wrench Bicycle Sprocket Removal Tools Sprocket Remover …
|Price:||$18.99 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$1.00 (5%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Designed to be used in conjunction with the cassette lock ring tool to remove cassettes from hubs. Sprocket Remover can also be used to tighten on screw-on freewheels. Caters for 8, 9 and 10 speed cassettes. When remove flywheel, fixed wheel to prevent from damage. Silver color chain whip with orange non-slip coated handle for comfort and ease of use. It is constructed from steel for durability.
- This Kit combination chain whip and auxiliary wrench. Both are in high quality
- It also features hardened pins to keep the chain in place and a comfortable handle.
- Cassette/Rotor Lockring Tool with pin, Smart design make it fit two size wrench.
- Cassette / Rotor Lockring Removal Tool Fits Shimano, SRAM, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings. Also fits Shimano disc brake lockrings, Guide pin stabilizes tool
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Oumers Bike Chain Tools Kit, Cassette Removal Tool Sprocket Remover Kit/Chain Whip and Cassette/Rotor Lockring Removal Tool with Guide Pin
Z-Color Bicycle Freewheel Turner Chain Whip Cassette Sprocket Remover Tool Freewheel Repair Tools Bicycle Chain Repair Tool
Park Tool FR-5.2GT Cassette Lockring with Tool 12mm Pin
Park Tool Shimano/Sachs Aris/Sunrace/DNP Epoch Freewheel Remover
|Sold By||Goodbuymall||Qkurt US||Z-Color||Evernow Online||365 Cycles|
|Item Dimensions||1.97 x 1.57 x 12.20 inches||11.00 x 2.00 x 1.00 inches||11.80 x 0.30 x 1.20 inches||7.00 x 4.00 x 2.00 inches||1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 inches|
The direction of the removal of the fly cover is just the same as that of the flywheel spin, by this way it can be fixed so that it can be removed smoothly.
The tool works very well. The handle is longer and the force is better. The end plastic is antiskid and won't hurt the hand. The front end is also made of medium and high grade chains. It is good to grip and not easy to hurt.
Good hand feeling, convenient disassembly, etc., and is especially suitable for bike shop and personal maintenance bicycles. With it, disassembly and cleaning are very convenient and effective.
1x Bicycle Chain Whip Wheel Sprocket Remove Tool
1x auxiliary wrench
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, anyone saying that they broke theirs - you are putting you cassette on WAY too tight if you are breaking this tool. It is well machined and cassettes only need 40 N-m typically. If you're using a torque wrench you will see how little that really is.
That same tool allowed me to use a torque wrench when fitting the gears lock ring to the required 30 Nm stamped on the lock ring. Some techs are satisfied using their senses to know how much to tighten the lock ring. I prefer a torque wrench from experience with many broken bolts due to over wrenching.
Tightened back up after I was done in the hub no problem.
It was my first time pulling one apart. My hub was really hashed inside.
I'd recommend opening yours up and cleaning it sooner than later so yours doesn't get as bad as mine.
Gave it 2 stars because the chain whip worked as it should... which really isn't saying too much.
I do think this tool is a bit cheap, but for the price it is a great value. For someone like me that is only working on my own bike, and I only have one bike, I need this less than once a year and it is much cheaper than going to the bike shop (and so much more convenient too)! Now I have my new wheels all suited up and ready to ride. Good stuff!