Evaco Cast Ceramic Non-stick Fry Pan (9.5", Red)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Comfortably weight-balanced
- Optional Covers available for all sizes
- Steep sides increase flat cooking surface
- Ergonomic handles remain cool on the stove
- 100% warp-free, safe to clean right off the burner
EVACO/CAST pans have a unique non-stick surface that is made from sand and ceramic. The glass-like surface provides outstanding food release and durability even after many years of use and offers several important advantages over PTFE-based non-stick coatings. The Ceramica-ART® non-stick has no components in common with PTFE-based non-stick. Our non-stick is 100% inorganic and is made from sand, rock and ceramic that has been refined to a high degree of purity. The non-stick surface contains no petroleum based elements. When you use EVACO/CAST ES-series pans you are cooking on a glass surface. The non-stick surface itself tolerates nearly twice the heat of PTFE-based non-stick coating. On the stove, any cooking temperature is fine, but remember, the Bakelite handle on the pan will not tolerate direct flame contact.