Cast & Paint 4lb PerfectCast Casting Material
|Price:||$13.89 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- PerfectCast Casting Material is a non-toxic blend specially formulated to create the most accurately detailed and high quality casts from your molds
- Easy to mix and use, PerfectCast quickly hardens to perfection in 30-45 minutes
- Your finished cast will be 5 times stronger than ordinary plaster casts for durability and longevity
- Beginners and experts alike trust their craft projects to Perfect Plaster Casting Material ensuring the best results every time
- Includes 4lbs of Perfect Plaster Casting Mix; non toxic and proudly made in the USA
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
PerfectCast Casting Material by Skullduggery is a non-toxic blend specially formulated to create the most accurately detailed and high quality casts from your molds. Easy to mix and use, PerfectCast Casting Material quickly hardens to perfection in 30-45 minutes. Your finished cast will be 5 times stronger than ordinary plaster casts for durability and longevity. Beginners and experts alike trust their craft projects to PerfectCast Casting Material ensuring the best results every time! Includes 4 lbs of PerfectCast Casting Mix and handy measuring scoop
Skullduggery is proud to offer their classic Cast & Paint line of quality molding products that combine discovery and fun, providing users with many hours of enjoyment and learning! Just the sort of quality product you have come to expect from Skullduggery - and they are proudly made in the USA!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I used plaster strips to create the shape of my husband's face, and then I filled that cast with this casting material. It gave me a mold of his face, which I was then able to turn into a gremlin mask that will fit his face perfectly. We are now so ready for Halloween!