Castle Art Supplies Acrylic Paint Set 12 Colors for Beginners, Students or Professional Artists, 12ml Tubes for Canvas, Wood, Ceramic, Fabric. Non Toxic & Vibrant Colors
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (40%)|
- TOP QUALITY PAINTS THAT WON’T LET YOU DOWN! Painting with acrylics has never been easier or more fun! Achieve results you can’t wait to show off whether you prefer to work on paper, canvas, wood or fabric – these delightfully versatile acrylic paints are designed to work equally well on each surface.
- EASY TO USE & SMOOTH APPLICATION. This clever paint is specially formulated to give artists a medium that delivers bright, lasting results without the headaches (and clutter!) associated with oils. Simply squeeze the paint direct from the tube or thin with a little water for finer details and layering – these paints are sure to delight with their rich, velvety texture and vibrant, eye-catching results. A perfect choice if you are trying this medium for the first time or for smaller projects.
- LAY DOWN LAYER UPON LAYER. The quick drying nature of our acrylic paint means you can lay down layers in not time without muddying your colors – we know how that frustrating that can be! A firm favourite with thousands of our customers, this wonderful range of paints are sure to inspire creativity and flair in any passionate artist.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST. We know the disappointment of receiving dried or damaged paints…so we’ve taken extra care with our strong tubes and sturdy packaging to ensure you receive fresh, well-balanced paints every time – no drying or cracking. Water-based and non-toxic, they make ideal paints for younger artists and because these are a popular gift item, we’ve organised the paints into easy to use color families and created an inspiring presentation box too!
- BUY TODAY - WORRY & HASSLE FREE! Creating beautiful art should be easy and fun. Use our step-by-step tutorial (included) to recreate the ornate Stained Glass on the cover of your set. If for any reason you aren’t completely satisfied with your Castle Arts purchase, we offer our customers complete piece of mind through our unique Money Back Plus Guarantee which means that if you are not entirely happy, we will refund you 'plus' you keep the paints.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Are you a beginner just starting to dabble with acrylic paint, but you want to make sure you work with something capable of capturing your ideas? Maybe you know your way around acrylics and you're just trying to expand your horizons with a quality paint that won't cost a fortune?
No matter your experience, we designed this acrylic paint set to be your go-to selection.
We realise that when you're a beginner, you're probably trying out a variety of mediums from wood to paper to canvas to fabric, to figure out what gives you the best feel. Our paint will give you equally fantastic results on all four substrates, which is why many more advanced artists turn to Castle when they want to do a little experimenting as well.
Too thick and you'll lose your rhythm when the paint doesn't go on smoothly; too thin and it'll be dry before you're ready. We've found the happy medium that works for artists at all levels.
When you're finding your expression, you need a kaleidoscope of colors that won't hold you back. That's why we've included:
Titanium White, Lemon Yellow, Yellow Ochre, Vermilion, Crimson Red, Viridian, Raw Umber, Cobalt Blue, Burnt Sienna, Lamp Black, Ultramarine Blue, and Hooker's Green.
Can't find the perfect shade? You'll find that these blend remarkably well.
All our acrylic paints are formulated to comply with the ASTM D-4236 standard; they're water based and non-toxic. We ship them to you in aluminium tubes to guarantee maximum freshness.
When you buy from Castle Art Supplies, you're covered by our Better-Than-Money-Back Guarantee: If you're not satisfied with your purchase in any way, just let us know, and we'll provide you a full refund - you keep the paint.
Click to order today!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Castle gets a 10/10 from me!
•price point- you get all these colors for under 15$
•the Cobalt blue is sooo pretty
•hookers green, lemon yellow, raw umber, Cobalt blue, Vermillion and crimson red are all very opque on the first coat
•they glaze BEAUTIFULLY
• the tubes are small- 12ml
• the virdian and ultramarine blue have a gel like texture and even after 3 coats is not fully opque (it's not horrible but a little annoying)
• lifting - I have never in my life experienced acrylics being lifted from applying another coat but the virdian and ultramarine have a small bit of that
They're fine, not artist grade and I imagine you wouldn't have enough paint for a large painting in this set but if you're like me and paint relatively small and not professionally I'd say buy them
Top reviews from other countries
the photos do not do the paints justice as the flash reflects back
She absolutely loves these paints and says they're much better than anything else shes used, she loves the great range of colours available and says they mix and spread well.
After viewing about 10 of her canvas paintings, I must say the colours look amazing and her work for a beginner is brilliant.
I would highly recommend these paints.