Castle Art Supplies Drawing and Sketching Pencil Art Set (26 Items)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.88. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$10.00 (40%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- EASY, CONVENIENT ACCESS TO ALL THE TOOLS YOU NEED - We've created this art kit to give budding artists, kids and anyone looking for quality art supplies everything they need to succeed in one complete package. From drawing to highlighting to touch-ups to erasing to sharpening, it's all here and nicely organised - no need to deal with a mess when you're being creative.
- TAKE YOUR CREATIVITY TO THE NEXT LEVEL: Your search for the perfect art set for you or your loved one is over! With 22 pieces just for drawing and highlighting, you'll have everything you need to perfectly capture your ideas on paper. At last, you have a way to truly express yourself and turn your imaginings into reality!
- SKETCH WITH QUALITY AND VARIETY - With many other art sets, you're forced to choose between quality and quantity. Castle Art Supplies gives you both, making this art kit a great choice for everyone from beginners to seasoned artists looking for an all-round drawing and sketching solution.
- Here's what you get: 12 PREMIUM GRAPHITE PENCILS (5H, 4H, 3H, 2H, HB, B, 2B, 3B, 4B, 5B, 6B, 8B) + 1 ULTRA SOFT ALL-GRAPHITE woodless specialist pencil + 3 CHARCOAL PENCILS in soft, medium and hard + 3 GRAPHITE and 3 CHARCOAL STICKS in soft, medium and hard + 1 KNEADED ERASER for erasing --Includes one PLASTIC/VINYL ERASER for erasing large areas effectively and completely + 2 SHARPENERS for graphite and charcoal pencils - designed to smoothly sharpen tips without breaking.
- UNLOCK THE ARTIST WITHIN - Do you know someone who just needs some tools in order to showcase their talent? Someone who never got the chance to pursue their passion? This handy set is the perfect gift for any budding artist simply put the power in their hands, then sit back and watch what happens. You'll be amazed! Add this kit to your cart today!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
DRAW AND SKETCH WITH THE BEST!
Whether you’re an aspiring artist looking to see what you can do with the right tools or a seasoned pro who needs a great variety of quality drawing and sketching pencils, this art kit from Castle Art Supplies is for you.
Here's what you get:
PREMIUM GRAPHITE PENCILS (5H, 4H, 3H, 2H, HB, B, 2B, 3B, 4B, 5B, 6B, 8B)
1 ULTRA SOFT ALL-GRAPHITE woodless specialist pencil ideal for blending and shading
3 CHARCOAL PENCILS in soft, medium and hard grades for ultimate control of definition and contrast ensuring perfect shading every time.
3 GRAPHITE and 3 CHARCOAL STICKS in soft, medium and hard grades for shading and drawing larger areas.
1 KNEADED, RESIDUE-FREE ERASER for erasing charcoals - mould into a point or any shape to get ultimate accuracy - residue free.
1 PLASTIC/VINYL ERASER for erasing large areas effectively and completely.
2 SHARPENERS for graphite and charcoal pencils - designed to smoothly sharpen tips without breakage.
It’s a diverse, multi-faceted art kit designed by the pros at Castle Arts to meet the needs of artists at all levels.
Give The Gift Of Art
Artistic talent often goes unrealized. With this affordable 26-piece art set, you have the chance to give someone the tools they need to realize their potential. It’s hours of fun for children and adults alike, and who knows? You may be providing the push that the budding artist in your life needs to really shine!
Shipping is free over $35, so add a few of these versatile art kits to your cart today!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These have a nice feel to them too, nice and smooth, very high quality. The all graphite pencil is my favorite, very soft and do not usually get that in kits like these.
Oh and the sharpeners actually work! Very smooth and sharp points afterwards.
Definitely would recommend, will be buying again!
AND THEN I REGISTERED FOR A DRAWING CLASS... and lemme tell you, I can't draw a friggin Balloon or a Red Ball, even though I know a lot of art THEORY and what one SHOULD do (though I can't....)
As a regular "art doer" but beginner as an artist (you know what I mean) I bought this for a 15 session x 3 hour Intro to Drawing class at an Art Center near Yale University in CT.... the course instructions said to buy "1 Soft Graphite Pencil, Vine Charcoal, Pencil Sharpener, Eraser and Clips" It also said Some Paper Will Be Provided". Below I'll list what I bought after a WHOLE DAY questioning artist friends, reviewing the H vs B pencil designations and so on.
This Castle Art Supplies Drawing And Sketching Pencil Art Set (26 Pieces) was what I decided to buy INSTEAD of buying 1 soft (b) pencil... since I plan to draw and draw every day until I am excellent, I know I'll eventually use all of these pencils and already, just drawing vanishing point lines lightly vs the lines of that DARN cube, I"m using several #s of B pencil. I'd say this is a GREAT SET for a beginner who is SURE they will go on with drawing past the very basics. '
Castle Art Supplies Drawing and Sketching Pencil Art Set (26 Items)
There's a few things I'd like to see improved but I give it a for the range and quality of the Graphite Pencils, I"d go with a 4.5 if I could. I'd prefer it came in a rolling leather over a flimsy box that's not really reusable... if you're taking it on the road with you, you'll want to buy something else.. I'm using notebook pencil case inserts like there but I'll probably get a roll... https://www.amazon.com/Bazic-3-Ring-Pencil-Window-803/dp/B003BMX80S/ref=as_li_ss_tl?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B003BMX80S&pd_rd_r=K81W2K83BHZ2HBWMV43D&pd_rd_w=7Sj3x&pd_rd_wg=e3fqw&psc=1&refRID=K81W2K83BHZ2HBWMV43D&linkCode=ll1&tag=jocelyn0ab-20&linkId=86f4d450cd357b4923390394714c1f56
I don't love the pencil and charcoal sharpener only because they are so little that they are hard to find and they don't catch the shavings.... Also, if you give me a white plastic eraser PLEASE give me a smudge proof brush! And finally, just a thought.. a t-square would be a nice addition to ANY artist set.