- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by WHOLESALE OUTLET when you purchase 5 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
+ $3.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Discover the history of your bloodline - Play as multiple characters throughout history, as you battle your ancestor Dracula, each time learning more about your history and why the Belmont clan must atone for the sins of their forebear. Dare you tempt fate?
- Choose your character - Multiple characters to enjoy, each with unique abilities and skills across different eras. Take control of the legendary Trevor and Simon Belmont and more, as you battle Dracula and his evil minions.
- Share new abilities through your lineage - Pass onto your descendants your newfound abilities in each era and discover the true destiny of the Belmont's. Featuring a huge array of combo's and a deep strategic combat system, this Castlevania is an exciting action game with tons of depth.
- Battle massive bosses - Experience titan fights in full 3D, climb, traverse and overcome huge bosses. Use your secondary weapons and magical abilities to take down these awesome foes.
- Features unrivaled Nintendo 3DS Visuals - Experience super high resolution and detailed 3D polygon graphics with side scrolling areas and full 3D sections combined. • Utilize Focus & Magic - Use magic to turn the tide of battle! Kill enemies to gain experience and buy new combos and abilities using your travel book. Play well and you will be rewarded.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The first time I played on easy mode and explored every intricacy of the castle, gathered every scroll and bestiary note and upgrade, and maxed out to level 18 with 100% and the extra cutscene in just under 12 hours.
On the second runthrough, I went for speed and avoided every enemy possible, avoided all but one collectible which was located on an unavoidable chandelier and finished at level 14, 41% in 5:28. I had intended to play it on hardcore mode but it seems it only unlocks the mode for the game you already finished, and doesn't let you start the new one on that mode or switch to it during play. I began on hard, but had to switch to normal for Act 2 and then easy for Act 3 as without more life, the reaver boss and then Dracula killed instantly with one hit and I couldn't move on.
I consider this to be the best Castlevania I've ever played. Everything about it sucked me in, obsessed me with the game, made it one of the most pleasurable and fun games I own.
I can't stress how flawed the negative reviews of this game are. They want it to be an RPG. More exploration. That's fine but you can't review a game based on what you want it to be, what you wish it were. You must address what the game is. This game is a perfect Castlevania game for those who played the original. You enter a castle, fight monsters, and jump from platform to platform. You don't sell items, equip armor, or any of that. I understand you did in several games since. You don't here. Deal with it.
The focus in this game is on action. Good old fashioned jump and whip action. Now with bonus swinging and swimming! This is all handled in a manner far more advanced than the NES games of course.Read more ›
So I saw the demo for this one on the eShop, and I figured, WTH right? Gives me something else to try... and the demo's free. So I downloaded it and it pwned me. So as soon as I was able, I bought it. I don't know the whole story with Alucard and Dracula and the Belmont family at this point, but really I'd like to (so if anyone is reading wants to save me some time and point me to an URL with a concise history I'd appreciate it), but the game is FUN. The graphics are sweet. The 3D is deep. Audio is awesome. And I usually hate platformers with a passion, even though I want to like them... but in this case, I really like it. With all the different types of cool things you can do in the game, the different types of doors, the tracks, the rappelling, and so on... it really makes for a fun experience.
Until you get to that one boss which eats you alive and you can't seem to get any farther and you don't know what to do because you're stuck. Gaaaahhhhhh. So... yeah.
Get it. Play it. If you're thinking about it, it probably means you'll enjoy it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like this game a lot, I'm surprised how good the graphics in it look for a hand held.Published 2 days ago by Tomi
Mirror of Fate is a must have if you are a Vaniac. All aspects of the game are in true keeping with the core of what Castlevania is. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Brian Donnelly
I've been a Castlevania fan for years. My first introduction to the series came with the game, Super Castlevania IV, for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. Read morePublished 4 months ago by blackaciddevil
I really enjoyed this game. I have played Lords of Shadow and I loved it. The voice acting, atmosphere, music, and game play were all a great experience. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Lane Fox
I just bought my 3DS a few days ago and totally love it! My friend showed me the demo for this and let me play it on his 3DS. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Anonymous
Great game if you're a fan of the old school side scrolling Castlevania games. One of my favorites for the 3dsPublished 5 months ago by Dave Halls