- Product Dimensions: 2 x 6 x 2 inches ; 10 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B001BKL93U
- Item model number: Food
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (155 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,559 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Castor & Pollux Organix Organic Canned Dog Food, 12 count 12.7 oz
|You Save:||$5.69 (15%)|
- Turkey and vegetables served in a loaf or pate-style brings a lifetime of complete and balanced nutrition
- Formulated with vitamins and minerals essential to your dog's health
- Good for your dog, and good for your peace of mind
- USDA certified Organic
- Product of the USA
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Twenty years ago, Brian Connolly and Shelley Gunton saw an opportunity to make high quality, healthy food for dogs and cats. As pet parents, they understood how people truly consider their dogs and cats to be members of their family-and are always seeking better quality products for their pets. That was the beginning of Castor & Pollux Natural PetWorks. We assembled a team of experts in animal nutrition, organic and natural ingredients, processing, packaging, distribution, veterinary medicine, and technology. Our goal was to provide pet parents with healthy, safe, and innovative choices for their dogs and cats. Launching in 2000, Castor & Pollux Natural PetWorks was the first branded, premium quality line of natural specialty food and supplies for pets. But we're not satisfied yet. As long as there are dogs and cats in the world, we'll be constantly looking for new ways to make their lives better through wholesome, organic and natural nutrition. And no one does natural like we do.
Flavor Name: Organic Turkey & Vegetable
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
IngredientsOrganic Turkey, Water Sufficient for Processing, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Chicken, Organic Chicken Liver, Organic Potatoes, Organic Carrots, Organic Apples, Organic Guar Gum, Tricalcium Phosphate, Organic Flaxseed Meal, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide], Organic Garlic, Vitamins (Vitamin E, A, B12, D3 Supplements, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement).
DirectionsFor pet use only
Compare to similar items
This item Castor & Pollux Organix Turkey and Vegetables Adult Dog Food, 12.7 Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Age Range Description||adult||adult||adult||adult|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 2 x 2 in||3 x 4 x 3 in||3 x 4 x 3 in||12 x 9 x 4 in|
|Item Weight||10 lbs||1 lb||1 lb||9.92 lbs|
|Size||12.7-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)||Medium||Large||12.7 Ounce (Pack of 12)|
|Special Ingredients||organic||grain-free, organic||grain-free||grain-free|
Top Customer Reviews
After weighing out all the costs, it's actually cheaper to buy ground beef in bulk & boil it up for her, and mix it up with some brown rice and/or eggs. I don't know if this diet is "healthier" for her, but she isn't gaining any extra weight & her coat looks fantastic. And I have peace of mind in knowing ~exactly~ what she's eating. She's almost 10 & probably doesn't have a whole lot of time left with us, and she seems to prefer the hamburger/brown rice/egg concoction to the canned food. And my budget likes having a couple of extra dollars a week, too.
I really do think it's a great food. Just make sure you do your own cost calculations to find the best value for your already-stretched dollar.