Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Castor & Pollux Natural Ultramix Chicken, Vegetables and Brown Rice Stew Puppy Food, 13.2 Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Back to School STEM

on July 20, 2013
Great quality has 5 star rating on .dogfoodadvisor.com.. this seller shipped fresh long date canned food. The website on dog food advice needs to be checked frequently as they have dog food recalls that come out & you may not be up to date on what has been recalled!
on November 24, 2013
For some reason both of my dogs hate this dog food. I have been mixing their food with wet food for the last 6 months, I decided to try a new puppy food for my 7 month old labradoodle, that was a bad decision, she will not eat her food when I mix it with this. I then tried it with my labrador same story! 2 stars is the most I can give it!
on October 31, 2009
If it wasn't labels dog food I would have believed it to be a tasty human stew. It has the right consistency and is not watery unlike some other stewed dog foods. My two dogs a very discriminating great pyrenees mix and a lab mix devoured this food which I mixed with the organix Ultramix in record time.
on March 7, 2013
Such awesome puppy food, this looks like human canned stew, even my cats love this food so I give them a tiny bit every so often, healthy ingredients, super fast delivery right to my door, I love this service and this food for my puppy, he thanks Castor and Pollux and Amazon!
on February 23, 2012
What a great surprise. We used another brand our vet recommended, but our local pet store was out of stock. Consequently, I picked up a can Castor & Pollux Ultramix Puppy Formula and was delighted to find that it looks and smells like food that I might make to feed our new dog. Ultramix has chunks of chicken, pieces of rice and other vegetables. The makers have changed my view of processed dog food. It's a winner.
on July 13, 2009
My 3 months-old Yorkie puppy is a bit spoiled because I feed her ground turkey/beef at least once a day...and then I "attempt" to get her to eat dry dog food (Blue Buffalo Chicken and Brown Rice Puppy Food 6 lbs.) for her other meal but she usually just plays with it when she starts getting hungry. It also takes her a good while to eat dry dog food because it looks like it's too hard for her little teeth to chew...

I heated up a bit of this today and she happily ate a good amount before falling asleep. All of the ingredients (at least the first half) are natural meats, grains, veges, and fruits. I'm hoping that I can start mixing in some dry food with this to encourage her to eat a more nutritionally balanced diet.

** UPDATE **
I can't change my rating on this item but I wanted to add that this gave her some serious problems the day after I wrote the review above. When I came home from work during lunch, she was pacing back and forth on my rug. A few minutes later, a stream of clear, mucus-y liquid squirted out from her rear end. It repeated every few seconds and I ended up on my knees, trying to catch her projectile squirts as she kept trying to walk away from me. Needless to say, I had to toss the remaining 80% of the can and she has never had another problem since.
on November 25, 2011
I bought this dog food because it receives Dog Food Advisor's highest rating. My dog enjoys it--she can be finicky. I is picky so subscribe &save is the way to go.
on July 21, 2010
I agree with previous reviewer -- this dog food smells and looks delicious -- I've never had that reaction to dog food before, which is probably saying something!
on June 5, 2015