- Paperback: 344 pages
- Publisher: AuthorHouse (December 10, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1414012292
- ISBN-13: 978-1414012292
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,226,770 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Castration: The Advantages and the Disadvantages
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
The author is a retired U.S. Air Force Lieutenant Colonel who has devoted 25 years to the study of the castration treatment and had it himself in treatment for prostate cancer. He has written one other book, three booklets, eleven articles on this subject and been on the radio three times and TV three times.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Any male considering Castration the book is essential reading. After reading it, you will be able to make a decision.
Myself, I have now chosen to be Castrated.
However, it is not for everyone. I will list the pros & cons below so you can judge for yourself:
1. Getting kicked in the balls is no big deal.
2. I make an effective sundial. No need to wear a watch during daylight!
3. Lots of extra room "down there." I can carry extra cash without fear of being mugged.
1. No more scratching. C'mon guys, you know what I'm talking about. That time in the morning right after you wake up and you really give your boys the once-over. I miss that immensely.
2. Man boobs. I developed a rally impressive rack. I spend WAY too much time inspecting and examining them. Did I mention they are impressive?
3. They don't grow back. This was never addressed in this book and I just made an assumption.
All in all I find that a life without my coin purse is very rewarding indeed!
This also is a great conversation starter when faced with that awkward moment when you finally meet your teen daughter's new boyfriend.
I was also going to send it to various elected officials and a few kids at the local middle school. It's never too early to plan for future castration as my dad used to say.
Most recent customer reviews
Part of me thought "Heck, just keep 'em.Read more