Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 272 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 290 reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 22, 2012
I got this robe as one of my "Deal of the Day's". I got it in the blue/lavender and I got it in a size small. I am around 5'5 and around 118 pounds and this robe is plenty big on me. I almost got the size medium because I don't like robes too snug but if anything, these appear to run big so note that when you order one.

Pros-
Really attractive, even cuter than the photo
Super soft - (even perfect for cleaning the screen of your tablet or Kindle without leaving smudges!)
Nice fit. Sometimes these super soft robes (like the Barefoot Dreams ones) can make you look "big" but this one doesn't
Really nice hood which keeps you warm

Cons-
If anything, this robe almost feels too warm. It's not the fabric because it is polyester, but more because the fabric can't breathe. It feels just great and then it becomes way too hot and I need to take it off or remove my arm from the sleeve.
Although as stated above it's more flattering than some other robes with fabrics like this, it still isn't "fitted" and both the shape and the fabric may not be the most flattering to your body if that's what you're looking for.

Recommended with reservations expressed above.
on October 1, 2011
This is the perfect robe, worth the money. The sleeves are soft and easy to roll up, it's the perfect length for warmer days without being too long or too short. The material is cozy enough to sleep and and provides ample warmth. I love the color of the blue/purple. So adorable! The M fits perfectly for 5'7", 135 lbs.
on October 10, 2015
I'm 5'6 and 175 pounds. I ordered a large. It was too exact on me. I wanted the fit to be more like the model in the pic, so I ordered an xl. Fits perfectly! This robe is thick, fleecy and has a little bit of weight to it. It's definitely only wearable when it's cold. It does have a chemically smell but it's no big deal. It washes out fine. No shrinking at all. Great quality.Great buy!
on June 8, 2017
I choose this robe because of the high rating although I thought it was rather pricey. Totally NOT worth the money.
Upon opening the package the chemical smell was so bad it made me gag. I have no idea what made it smell like that but it can't be healthy for you. On the plus side, the robe was very plush and cute, hence the second star.
So I threw it in the wash.... alone. I used hot water, detergent, fabric softener, scent booster and dryer sheets. The smell is better but still lingers. It's livable. However, it came out of the dryer with the pocket falling off!! Strings are loose, it's falling apart! AND now that I've washed it I can't return it.

Keep looking and pass this robe up.
review image
on June 16, 2017
It isn't as plush and nicely shaped in real life as it looks in the picture but it is still nice. The hood is weird but I don't think most people use robe hoods much anyways.... It's a gift to a friend so I'm sure she'll like it but I wouldn't get myself one.
on April 16, 2016
Got it for my girlfriend, she loves it. It did not have any chemical smell and it's not as congested as I thought it would be (the fabric breathes fine). She doesn't produce much heat so this is perfect for her because it keeps her warmer than other robes (I think because it's polyester).

It's really soft.

Fit as expected. She's 5'6'' and it fit her at the same height as the advertised photo, just above the knee. It was the size small.
on March 28, 2017
Wonderful! So soft! And gets softer after every wash. My daughter has had it for two and a half years, wearing it daily, and we've had no issues with wear and tear. Highly recommend!!
on September 3, 2014
I noticed several reviews on here commenting on the awful smell this robe has as soon as you take it out of the packaging. I just received mine yesterday and there was only a faint smell (kind of what you would expect to smell I guess). So whatever the issue was previously, seems to have been corrected. The colors are exactly how they look in the picture, the material is very very soft and plush and its very cozy warm, but not overly so. The hood is fairly large and covers my head pretty well, also very soft and warm. As a tall lady (5'10 and 135lbs) I am always leery of buying clothes online that don't specifically saw "tall" or "long" on them. I bought this in a large and to make sure the arms and length were long enough (also in case it shrinks...which it doesn't). It is a little big on me but nothing to crazy. I mean....like a smidge to big for me. I highly recommend this product! Seriously if you are looking for a super soft, warm, colorful, comfy robe this is the one to get.
on December 4, 2016
I live in San Diego, so our winter weather is relatively mild. But I was looking for a very lightweight soft comfy robe for those times when does get chilly.This is a very comfy robe. Not "sexy" per se, but at least it's not as bulky-looking as other warm robes and it's mid-thigh, so that's good. I bought the lavender/blue combo, but it's not blue ny at means...it's a mint green which looks great. I did not notice the strong odor that have been mentioned in other comments.
on January 20, 2016
Bought the wrap for my granddaughter who is partially paralyzed on her left side. She cannot dry herself after her shower, so the wrap is perfect for her to absorb the water. Fits her perfectly.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.