Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $15.50 shipping
+ $2.99 shipping
Cat Mate C10 Automatic Pet Feeder
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.5 x 2.76 x 5.75 inches|
|Item Weight||0.75 Pounds|
About this item
- Serves one meal at any selected time up to 24-hour later
- 1-Pound Food capacity
- Quartz timer
- Dishwasher proof bowl
- 3 year guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Serves one meal at any selected time up to 24 hours later. 1lb food capacity. Sufficient for 2 cats or a small dog. Meals served at the time you set (not fixed intervals). reliable and accurate quartz timers. Over 1 years continuous use from 1 x AA battery. Battery condition indicator. Easy clean, dishwasher proof lids/bowls. Tamper resistant to pets. Suitable for cats and small dogs. Please note that this product may come in assorted colors, you may receive a random color
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here. [PDF ]Manual [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 2.76 x 5.75 inches; 12 Ounces
- Item model number : 205C
- Date First Available : June 15, 2004
- Manufacturer : Ani Mate Inc
- ASIN : B0002AQZKM
Best Sellers Rank:
#121,174 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #163 in Automatic Cat Feeders
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Cat Mate C20 2 Bowl Pet Feeder With Ice Pack
Cat Mate C500 Automatic Pet Feeder with Digital Timer for Cats and Small Dogs
PetSafe Automatic 2 Meal Pet Feeder with Battery Powered Programmable Timer, 3 Cups Total Capacity, Cat and Small to Medium Dog Food Dispenser
PetSafe Cat and Dog Food Dispenser - Automatic 6 Meal or Digital 2 Meal Pet Feeder - Great for Cats or Small Dogs
PetSafe Dog and Cat Food Dispenser, 5 Meal with Digital Clock or 2 Meal Tamper Resistant with Dials Automatic Pet Feeders, Portion Control, Holds Dry Food
|Sold By||Boulevard USA||Pet-Tec||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7.50 x 2.76 x 5.75 inches||10.45 x 3.38 x 8.50 inches||12.20 x 11.89 x 3.70 inches||10.00 x 7.76 x 3.74 inches||11.87 x 2.54 x 8.88 inches||10.10 x 2.62 x 8.58 inches|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have since started using them for the AM feeding since they started crawling all over me at 5am to be fed.
It works pretty well. It's easy to set BUT there is no battery compartment cover and the battery doesn't always stay in well--especially with frisky kitties playing with the silly thing. This causes the timer to stop and the feeder to not open.
I have tried taping it, but that doesn't always hold the battery in securely either.
Twice in the last few weeks, I have gone into the kitchen in the morning to find the feeder has not opened. It's a bit frustrating.
It comes with a large plastic dish. I choose to use stainless steel ones. I found that small round ones fit nicely. Not only does this avoid plastic but also provides a bunch more dishes so I (and the pet sitter) don't have to watch them every time.
If you feed canned or raw food and are concerned about leaving it out, I've not had a problem. I have recently started frezing 'patties' of the right amount of food; this way, I (or the sitter) can simply drop one in each timer and when it opens 4-6 hours later, it's fine for them to eat.
UPDATE: Battery hasn't fallen out in over a week. They haven't moved in 3 days! My plan was to get a non-slip mat and then velcro the feeders to it (so I could still pick them up to clean and change the battery). However, I only got as far as the mat and Patsy hasn't knocked them around enough to make the battery fall out.
I bought a solid non-slip shelf liner from Bed,Bath, and Beyond (5 feet x 18 inches; washable).
(1) It is very difficult to get them to open at exactly the same time. This is a problem for us, because, if her's opens first, he eats it, then goes and eats his own when it opens. If her's opens after he has finished eating his, he pushes her out of the way and eats it. So often he eats two breakfasts and she waits until we wake up to eat.
(2) This is a really silly problem that could have been fixed with a $0.02 piece of plastic. There is no batter cover. The battery is just held in place by the tension of the connectors. Again, if your cat is well behaved, this is perfectly fine. But as soon as my cat learned that this plastic box contained his food, he started attacking it. He never got it open, but he always got the battery out...so after banging this thing all over the kitchen for half the night, he wakes us up at 5 am to feed him. We solved this by carefully rubber banding an old dish towel to the bottom, it would seem a battery cover is pretty much a necessity.
I just wish they had attached a small ribbon so the battery could be pulled out easily since there's no on/off switch. I've been putting a bit of string under the end that's easier to lift out.
Top reviews from other countries
These last 2 recently purchased have no on/off switch, have to remove battery between uses which I find a nuisance. Preferred to be able to switch off as on older models between use. Hence the loss of 1*.
i wanted the item to feed my cat in the a.m so it does not disturb me, she has a microchip one which is fab but unfortunately its gone before im up. we tried a few times to give it a chance in the evening but each time it didnt function as well as id like.