Cat Nail Clippers by KittyNails - Professional Cat Clippers Designed by 2 Veterinarians | Great Cat Claw Trimmer for Cats, Small Dogs, Birds, Rabbit, Guinea Pigs and Other Small Pets
- Low Return Rate: 53% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "nail clippers for cats with safety"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- PROFESSIONAL CAT NAIL CLIPPERS - Designed by veterinarians to use daily in their own cat clinic. These cat claw clippers are highly durable and effective. They can be used by professional groomers and veterinarians as well as regular cat owners.
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY FIRST - With reliable grip rubber coated handles ensures a comfortable cat nail trim, no slipping (remove grip) when using these cat claw clippers.
- HIGH QUALITY AND EASY TO USE DESIGN - These cat nail clippers or cat claw clippers have a scissor like design, rubber coated handles for a comfortable grip and ensuring a safe nail trimming experience
- NOT JUST FOR CATS - The best cat claw trimmers are also perfect and safe to use on small breed dogs nails, rabbits claws, birds, guinea pigs nails and other small animals
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE - The manufacturer's warranty and guarantee for this product is only valid if the product is purchased through an authorized seller. Just click add to cart to get your cat clippers today. Your purchase will be backed by a money-back guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Cat Veterinarians Design New Line of High Quality Cat Nail Clippers!
As working vets with over 30 years' experience, including running a cat only clinic, we've come to know a thing or two about clipping cats' nails.
In particular, we've come to realize that many so called cat or small dog nail clippers are simply inferior products that don't work the way they should.
That's why we've created a line of high quality, easy to use cat claw clippers. These will also work just as easily for small breed dogs, children's pets, birds, rabbits, etc.
These cat nail clippers were created based on feedback from our own clients as well as our own 30 years of experience dealing with all breeds of cats and small pets.
Here are just a few of the reasons why our cat nail clippers are the best:* These cat claw clippers are small and lightweight and very easy to use
* The blades are made of high quality stainless steel so they are very sharp and well tolerated by most cats
* These cat nail clippers are designed to be used every day in our own cat only clinic and as a result are highly durable
* Extensive testing during the design phase by ourselves and our own cat owning clients resulted in a premium long lasting simple to use product.
Safe, easy and stress free nail clipping was a major part of the design.
We believe that one pair of these feline nail clippers should last you for years making them very inexpensive.
To get what we believe are the best cat and small pet nail clippers, just click add to cart above. Your purchase will be backed by a money-back guarantee.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety InformationAlways use carefully and remove a small length of nail to start. Use a firm slip free surface to work on and always provide adequate restraint for your cat or small pet. This often involves 2 people at the beginning especially if your pet has not had its nails trimmed before. Locate the blood vessel or "quick". This is the sensitive area of the nail that also contains the nerves and should be avoided. The quick is found easily on light nails but harder to locate on dark nails. Place the nail trimmer over the nail. In one firm quick motion, carefully cut at a 45 degree angle below the quick. Trim your pet's nails little and often. At the start do 1 or 2 nails at a time. Important: If you accidentally cut into the quick, the nail may bleed. In this case you can use a clotting agent (such as styptic powder or corn starch) to stop the bleeding. Do not panic the bleeding will stop in 5 minutes in almost all cases. If in any doubt ask your veterinarian or pet groomer and be safe. We provide a series of videos on how to use these cat and small pet nail clippers.
Seller Warranty Description30-day money-back warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
KittyNails is sharp, small and designed for a cat. The angled shape of the clipper makes it so much easier to reach my cats nails and cleanly clip them off.
One of my on my cats is a fidgety kitty when having her nails cut and the time saved when using KittyNails on her makes it less stressful on her. Previously, I had owned a cat nail clipper almost identical to this product that I lost. I tried other clippers that were either the wrong design, to large or not sharp enough; causing splintering nails. I recommend KityNails Clippers to anyone who owns a cat.
Please, if your kitty(s) are precious to you then, DO NOT DECLAW!!!
Purchase this clipper.
*On side note; these clippers can and do wear in a long period of time. what I did was sharpen, remove and replaced the part holding both halves together with a screw, nut and star washer.
The first attempt my boyfriend held her between his arm and grabbed a foot and she tried to kill us.. Trying to trim just one nail was impossible because she just wouldn't stay still and was trying to squirm and hiss all over the place. After about ten minutes I got one paw done and decided to give her a break and try again later.
The next day I decided to try again without my boyfriend's help. I wrapped her in a towel this time and just left her head and the one paw sticking out. This time I did the entire paw in less than a minute with very minimal squirming. I'm 99.9% positive its because of the clippers. The amount of pressure put on their nail is so much less than a usual guillotine type clippers I'm used to. I really love these clippers so far and really recommend them if your cat is a tad psycho like mine is. They're super easy to use and my cat is a known devil and she was totally chill about it once she realized it was quick and painless.
Original: I bought these kitty nail clippers two years ago. Unfortunately, the clippers are rusted. The photos present both sides of the clippers with the rust. Not recommended.