Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 107 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 125 reviews
on August 6, 2011
The leatherbound handle is a decent length, and the handle itself feels comfortable and firm in my hand. The nails that hold the leather onto the wooden part of the handle don't look incredibly sturdy however - the nail heads look rusted and a few places here and there the head juts out just abit instead of laying flat against the handle. It's not a problem as of right now, but in a few years I'm afraid I might have to buy a new better quality one. Buying a new one won't be a problem at all because it was sold to me at such a reasonable price, but it will eventually need replacement.
The leather feels real enough and smooth, but if the nails holding it down onto the handle wears through the leather, it looks like the handle may actually unravel. It's a good buy for something less than $3, but if you wanted something of beautiful craftsmanship, this falls flat. It serves its purpose well enough, but will probably only hold through for a few years of minimal use. On the other hand, it's great for first-time users or tentative buyers. If it falls short of your expectations, at least it's only $3 right?
I haven't had a problem with the dye chipping off, however it makes the handle feel very fake, and the ends hardened. I've decided to wash out the dye and treat it with leather oil so that it's smoother and doesn't scratch my partner. For the price, it's of very reasonable quality, but for people planning on using this, the dye hardens the ends of the leather a bit, so you'll want to wash at least that out if not the entire thing.
on April 13, 2017
If I could give this 0 stars, I would. What was delivered to me was about 14" long, had 6 tails and a novelty/costume toy tag attached. As it doesn't seem to be painted, and it smells of leather, I may just let my cats use it as a chew toy.
review image
on April 11, 2012
I should have read the feedback before the purchase. I was looking forward to the product since I ordered it.
I got it about 15 minutes ago and was very disappointed. The handle is large, the tails are overly stiff,
you can clearly tell it was spray painted to give an authentic look but I didnt order a pink product, and thats what I got after the paint came off on my hands and inside the box. I will not order from this seller again. Very poor quality, I do not even want to use it because it just feels gross due the chipping of paint.. pass on this product...... I wish I had.
on March 20, 2017
Fast Delivery, Great Product
on August 6, 2017
ok
on September 23, 2012
As soon as i opened the box i knew i was going to be disappointed. The smell lofting out of the box was horrendous.
When the kids were small one of their Halloween costume accessories was a whip, that our cats claimed as one of their kills. The cats tore it apart, and we had to throw it out. Thinking i could replace it with this product was a huge mistake.
It smelled like cheep paint, and was confirmed as soon as I pulled it from the box. Little black paint flakes flew everywhere as soon as I touched it. I think this is made for looking at, not touching.
You get what you pay for. I thought I was getting an inexpensive cat toy, it went from open box to the trash in about one minute.
on September 5, 2017
Tails kind of anemic. Short and not very wide
on January 28, 2013
I was highly disgusted with this product when it arrived! I didnt read the reviews before buying :/ . My fault... It comes in a plastic bag just thrown in there, no receipt, it smells of horrible something, it sheds this nasty black stuff. I ended up throwing it away! Thought for what i paid for it (which was cheap I should have known better) would be a waste of time and money sending it back to try and get my money back. I wouldnt sell this product to costumers and think they would be satisfied!! I honestly think there shouldnt be any 5 stars on this product!! Dont buy unless you like nasty cheap flaky junk!
on May 26, 2015
Even as a prop: cheap, cheap, cheap
on April 29, 2015
Bought this as a gag gift for a friend. She says she liked it, though. So five stars.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.