CatEye Rechargeable Headlight
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SEE AND BE SEEN: The Volt 700's wide-visibility LED provides 700 lumens, lighting the way and alerting others of your presence.
- LIGHT FOR EVERY RIDE: Whether you're riding in broad daylight or complete darkness, we've got you covered. The Volt 700 offers high, middle, low, hyper constant, and flashing light modes.
- SECURE AND GO: Spend less time setting up your gear and more time on the road. With our FlexTight Bracket, you can easily mount, adjust, and move your light by hand.
- GO THE DISTANCE: Your Volt 700 won't stop until you do, providing up to 50 hours of battery life on a single charge.
- BRIGHTER AND SAFER: Our OptiCube lens technology maximizes brightness and visibility, keeping you safe in low-light conditions.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Volt series are our go-to lights when the days get short. With a wide range of lumen outputs, there's one for every cyclist. No matter where or when you ride, let CatEye light the way and keep you safe.
Style: Volt 700
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My personal experience with run times is as follows. Most of the time I ride in "normal" mode, and can get 2+ rides in (averaging 1.5 hours). I sometimes switch to dynamic mode for a while if I'm going fast enough, or the road is dark enough. So, I'd say 2-3 rides of 1-1.5 hours, with 80% of the time in normal mode is about what I get. I generally charge it once a week, or more if I'm doing more night rides. If you were simply using this to commute half an hour or so, you could probably get a full work week on a charge. The best feature about this light is the low battery indicator. The on/off button glows red once you have 20% on a certain mode. But what's cool is the light will then simply turn off that mode, and you can go longer on a lower setting. In other words, if I'm running dynamic mode (most bright) and the low battery light comes on, I can switch to normal mode and the low battery indicator goes off. That's because there may be 20% left on dynamic, but there will be more battery for normal mode. So the battery is "smart" in that you can conserve battery and likely not get stranded when a brighter mode is running out of juice.
The light is a little big and bulky (for a road bike), but I'm reaching to find something to complain about. Also, it takes a very long time to charge, I have to leave it on overnight to fully recharge the battery. When riding, switching modes can be a bit tricky, as the button doesn't have a great "tactile" feel either. Lastly, I wish I could squeeze out a bit more time before having to recharge, but for how powerful it is, I guess it's ok. But overall, these very minor complaints are nothing compared to how nice the light is.
Most recent customer reviews
The recharge time is substantial but you do get quite a bit of use time...Read more