Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.61 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
CatEye - Volt 100 Rechargeable Headlight
|Price:||$19.99 + $4.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$15.01 (43%)|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GO THE DISTANCE: Your Volt 100 won't stop until you do, providing up to 30 hours of battery life on a single charge.
- BE SEEN: The Volt 100 alerts others of your presence, keeping you safe no matter when you ride.
- LIGHT FOR EVERY RIDE: The Volt 100 offers high, middle, low, hyper constant, and flashing light modes.
- SECURE AND GO: Spend less time setting up your gear and more time on the road. With our FlexTight Bracket, you can easily mount, adjust, and move your light by hand.
- PICK UP WHERE YOU LEFT OFF: The mode memory function remembers which light mode you used last so you can get up and go without the hassle of changing modes.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Volt100 is an affordable USB rechargeable headlight with 100 lumen output. Battery indicator light flashes when battery is getting low.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: First commute with the light last night, I work swing shift so it's completely dark when I ride home, the light is more capable than I originally thought, low beam is probably the minimum amount of light to be safe, hi-beam is quite good. The light pattern that is right in front of the bike is quite large but it is too close; it actually lights up the front tire. The switch is small and not real easy to use with gloves on. If you ride in un-familiar areas more light might be needed to be totally safe from dangerous road surface conditions, but for familiar roads this should do the trick, and for $26 I dont think it can be beat.
- Light weight
- Bright for the price payed.
- Long lasting battery
- Good clear lens and clean reflector.
- Far reaching focus beam (Hot spot) and dispersed wide beam (Auxiliary) road light.
- Awesome bracket very solid, It works great with the helmet mount strap.
- is a very well balanced light both for far reaching beam and wide beam.