|Item Weight||21.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16.7 x 16.9 x 6.9 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ATCC0015|
|OEM Part Number||12564557, 12618544, 12618546|
Catalytic Converter Compatible with 04-08 Chevy Malibu 2.2L/2.4L | 06-08 Pontiac G6 2.4L | 07-08 Saturn Aura 2.4L (EPA Compliant)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- AUTOSAVER88 direct-fit high flow catalytic converter is designed to meet or even exceed OE quality and performance standards without sacrificing flow rate.
- Features heavy-duty stainless steel outer shell construction for maximum durability. The internal substrates and precious metal loading have been carefully engineered for maximum efficiency and to avoid MIL (Malfunction Indicator Lamp) code issues that are common with lower quality converters.
- The standard OE specification flanges are designed for easy installation, direct bolts to existing exhaust system without doing extra modification (comes with gasket and hardware).
- Genuine federal EPA certification and OBDII compliant, every catalytic converter is stamped with an exclusive EPA number on the shell. Federal EPA certificated catalytic converters are backed 5 years or 50,000 miles limited warranty.
- Vehicle Fitment: Compatible with 2004-2008 Chevrolet Malibu 2.2L/2.4L, 2006-2008 Pontiac G6 2.4L & 2007-2008 Saturn Aura 2.4L, please check product description page below for more references.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Non C.A.R.B Compliant - Not legal for use on vehicles required to meet California emission standards.
- Help vehicles reduce harmful emissions
- Improve vehicles performance
- Achieving "Green Emissions"
Important Product Information
- Non CARB compliant
- Not legal for use on vehicles required to meet California emission standards
- Federal EPA compliant
- OBD-II compliant
AUTOSAVER88 High Flow Catalytic Converter
The benefits of high flow catalytic converter
- Features stainless steel outer shell construction for maximum durability. The internal substrates and precious metal loading have been carefully engineered for maximum efficiency and to avoid MIL code issues.
- Internal honeycomb structure for maximum flow and surface area. Allows the catalysis to fully react with exhaust gases without sacrificing flow rate, thus reducing the back pressure.
- The increased exhaust flow allows your engine to make more power, improve vehicle performance.
- High Exhaust Flow
- Reduce Back Pressure
- Improve Vehicle Horsepower
- 2008 Chevrolet Malibu LT 2.4L 4-Speed Automatic Transmission w/o RPO Code NU6 (California Emissions, PZEV)
- 2008 Chevrolet Malibu Classic LS 2.2L
- 2008 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid 2.4L
- 2008 Chevrolet Malibu LS 2.4L w/o RPO Code NU6 (California Emissions, PZEV)
- 2007 Chevrolet Malibu LT 2.2L
- 2007 Chevrolet Malibu LS 2.2L
- 2006 Chevrolet Malibu LT 2.2L
- 2006 Chevrolet Malibu LS 2.2L
- 2005 Chevrolet Malibu Base 2.2L
- 2004 Chevrolet Malibu Base 2.2L
- 2008 Pontiac G6 Base 2.4L w/o RPO Code NU6 (California Emissions, PZEV)
- 2007 Pontiac G6 Base 2.4L
- 2006 Pontiac G6 Base 2.4L
- 2008 Saturn Aura Green Line 2.4L w/o RPO Code NU6 (California Emissions, PZEV)
- 2008 Saturn Aura XE 2.4L w/o RPO Code NU6 (California Emissions, PZEV)
- 2007 Saturn Aura Green Line 2.4L w/o RPO Code NU6 (California Emissions, PZEV)
More Information You May Would Like To Know
About Check Engine Light On
Replacement Guide (Do It Yourself)
High Flow Cats Increase Power
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now the fun part, your all set to install (IMPORTANT) REMEMBER TO SEQUENCE ALL 10 OF THE MANIFOLD NUTS and torque to 135 inch lbs in sequence and the flange nuts to 35 ft lbs. Total time from start to finish 14 hrs aprox
So much for keeping it short lol ...Good Luck
Note: You will have to install the studs (3/16th socket) into the end of the catalytic converter to the exhaust pipe. Also the nuts that came with it are an unusual size and didn't quite fit my Inch, or metric sockets well and I already had one fall out.