Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 21-30 of 109 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 118 reviews
on June 12, 2014
We love playing with 5-6 players because you can build after each person's turn. This actually makes the game go faster because you don't have to wait until your turn to make improvements. You're also less likely to lose your cards when a seven is rolled because you can build more frequently.
on May 30, 2014
Expansion Pack? Yes, please! Cities & Knights of Catan is one of our very favorite games. Naturally, we bought the expansion pack as soon as we'd saved enough money to do so! Pieces are the same good quality as the original game. Love being able to play with a larger group of family/friends.
on September 9, 2015
Our family LOVES this game! This expansion pack was well worth the purchase price. We have had hours of fun and family time. We have even hooked other friends and family members on this game!
on December 22, 2014
Love this game!
on October 15, 2014
This expansion adds a ton of different strategies a player can use to win, and really enriches the experience without making the game too much more complicated.
on July 2, 2012
My friends and I are big fans of the Settlers of Catan games. Even in our mid-twenties, we still play these games avidly. I bought this extension so that more of my friends can play and it completely worth it. Even if we only have 4 people we rarely don't use this version, because it allows for a longer game and more options and just so much more fun.
on April 14, 2010
Super fun game! I bought Settlers of Catan and the Cities & Knights expansion, along with teh 5-6 player extensions for both games. A super fun way to spend an evening with family & friends! I hear it's kind of like Risk (which I've never played) - but better, because everyone is playing until the end, no one is kicked off, or eliminated, during the game. Always something to learn with the game, always a different twist, always a different way to win. So Fun!
on February 22, 2016
MUST. HAVE. CATAN. I lent someone my original set and never got it back, buying a whole new one.....
on March 20, 2016
Love this game and it is even more fun to play with more people. Great condition.
on June 18, 2015
This extension doesn't feel like it was worth the money. I need it to play Knights and Cities with friends, so I bought it regardless.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.