Catpaws, Musical Wooden Spoons
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 10" long handmade musical wooden spoons.
- Carved from a solid block of Appalachian hardwood.
- Smoothly finished to fit comfortably in your hand.
- Each instrument is packaged in a storage canister with complete playing instructions.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Deceptively simple in design, Catpaws are played like the old-time "spoons" but with the subtler resonance of the "bones". Catpaws have been played everywhere from backyard jams to recording studios. No previous musical musical knowledge is necessary.
Top customer reviews
The wood is finely finished - no splintering, and Catpaws fits comfortably in your hands. I carry Catpaws with me and can join in on a jig when the opportunity presents itself. Percussionists - you gotta have this!
all the other musicians love the sound also. I have played metal spoons since I was a kid and have totally changed to these wooden spoons! They are well made and a beautiful color. They were delivered right on time in perfect condition because of the durable case.