- File Size: 1102 KB
- Print Length: 328 pages
- Publisher: HarperImpulse (September 2, 2016)
- Publication Date: September 2, 2016
- Sold by: HarperCollins Publishers
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01FIK3TPO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #245,274 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $9.00 (75%)
Price set by seller.
Catch 26: A Novel Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Imagine being married to a man who doesn't love back and one who shows how ugly age has made you turn into. This plus, having not ever really loved her husband, leaves Frannie in one of the strongest internal struggles that I have seen characters deal with...her wanting to be loved and to be pretty is strong. But the older she gets the more that fades.
Then fate decides to bring Frannie an alternative that she can't resist. Catch 26 is about Frannie signing a contract to give up her soul to the devil. All for a chance to be young, fall in love and to have kids. But what if she can't have kids? Or find love? Then, she will die a torturous death at the hands of the Devil. The events inside this entertaining page-turning read will keep readers on the edge of their seats. Laughing out loud moments to sexy love scenes to feeling fear. The ending of her contract is up and Frannie has yet to find the love of her life. Oh, she will find some men to like and maybe love but just when things go one way...a surprising twist pops up and readers are guessing again. Carol Prisant's writing is superb. I couldn't get enough of the main character's dilemmas. Her struggles were believable. Finding love is a gamble that may or may not be worth dying for...overall, I highly recommend this novel to all.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Literary
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Magical Realism
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Literary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Literary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy