- Series: The Flying Flute
- Paperback: 42 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (August 29, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1492219290
- ISBN-13: 978-1492219293
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.1 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,009,428 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Catch the Beat: a sightreading practice book for flute (The Flying Flute) Paperback – August 29, 2013
|New from||Used from|
|Paperback, August 29, 2013||
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Amanda Oosthuizen is an prize-winning writer and the composer of the 'Let's Play' series of tutors. She is a highly experienced teacher and conductor of bands, orchestras and ensembles.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|