|Print List Price:||$12.00|
Save $9.01 (75%)
Catch My Fall (The Catch Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Tristan Chamberlain is a sophomore that has garnered a reputation as a total man-whore on campus. He is gorgeous, sexy and charismatic. Dangerous.
He sets his sights immediately on Mia and the chase begins.
Mia's roommate, Darby, is a childhood friend of Tristan's. So Mia cannot avoid running into Tristan.
There is a side story with Darby that has interesting plot twists (small ones, but interesting).
Mia is a strong, independent woman that has survived a very earth shattering event. I admired her fortitude, dedication to her friends, mother, step-dad, etc.
Not only has Mia suffered a mind-numbing horrific incident, but her biological father never loved her.
Tristan also has a broken past that later comes out to Mia.
Mia's reaction is beautiful.
I just finished reading another book where the heroine constantly wanted to run away. First reaction. Run. Hide.
But Mia's reaction is fantastic. She kicks butt. She doesn't run - she takes action.
Love this character. This girl has been through hell and back - and she is strong enough to help carry Tristan (just for a few hours) in the relationship and bring him back to her.
Tristan is a dream. He understands that Mia is completely nervous and needs to go slow.
He goes slowly.
Lots of sexual tension.
Sex is not a big part of this book. In fact I think there is two sex scenes? Steamy yes.Read more ›
1) The nicknames Stan (made me think of Dorothy's ex-husband on Golden Girls) and Mimi (made me think of the crazy makeup lady from The Drew Carey Show) were awful.
2) The slut-shaming. I guess it's ok for guys to be manwhores (because they have a heart of gold, of course), but not girls. They're just horrible tramps with no redeeming qualities. Plus, Tristan was the least believable manwhore ever.
3) Two of the most overused plot point in NA books: the manwhore and the virgin, and the "you're too good for me" guy. I'm beyond tired of these story lines.
4) The characters were constantly having these long, drawn-out monologues where they were over explaining everything. That's the kind of thing that makes me start skimming. On top of that, Tristan and Mia's conversations were just too cheesy and unbelievable.
5) Mia's father started out as a jerk, but by the end he was an over the top cartoon villain.
I could list more, but I don't want to pile on.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am not sure that I have enough words for Catch My Fall by Ella Fox. This book is amazing, from the very first word to the very last word, Fox did not miss a single beat. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Marsha Jeanne Thalleen
This is my first time reading this author and will not be the last. I loved everything about this story.Published 2 months ago by Cgrossman
Heartbreaking but absolutely beautiful! I have no words for the horrible experiences of thefour wonderful characters in this story had to endure. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Kelly Yekel
This is the first book I've read from this author and I can't wait to get my hands on more of her work! This is such a powerful and compelling story, very, very well done!!Published 2 months ago by cmew
It's real, messy and easily relatable. Thank you for sharing this story. I relate to Tristan and Trace and am hopeful, even though it's a story.Published 5 months ago by Tiffany Bear
I like how the story line went. That both the man and women but got to brave thing together to make things work in their lives.Published 6 months ago by kim
I read constantly. I only write reviews when I feel compelled to do so, in this instance I felt I had to. I loved this book, the story was great and I loved the characters. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Lori Sustin
I LOVED THIS BOOK! Although it seemed the struggle about getting together seemed all on her side and I though maybe he would have a bigger problem beside the one that he did and to... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Kristine
I freaking loved this series! Everything Ella Fox is amazing! You won't be disappointed!Published 7 months ago by ashley mansfield
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College