BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 22, 2017
I've worn these boots ever since I first found them probably 10 years ago. I used to do landscaping full time, so they would only last 8 months to a year or so, but that's pretty much to be expected with heavy use. One thing I have always LOVED about these is that they fit GREAT, and feel GREAT straight out of the box - EVERY TIME! Every other pair I've worn had a "break-in" period, where they would hurt for like the first few weeks. Not so with these. They're absolutely the best boots I've ever worn. My last pair lasted around 5 years, since I dropped down to only 2-3 days of outside work per week, so they are EXTREMELY durable. I honestly probably didn't "need" to replace them, but they were looking a little ragged and I just felt like a new pair. These didn't disappoint. Just as comfy and rugged as ever, and the same size I had always worn still worked great. Thank you Caterpillar for an AMAZING PAIR OF WORK BOOTS! I'll never look elsewhere, as long as these are still made. These are my boots for life.
on April 20, 2017
Best out-of-the-box fit I've had in a work boot in years! They feel solid and fit to my foot like I've been wearing them for weeks. I haven't had a nubuck boot since I was a kid, so we'll see if I can keep them relatively clean, but they feel like the sole says, " Walking Machines"! The nubuck felt so good, I bought a pair of the dark brown, too. Love that they're oiled leather and not a glossy finish leather, and they fit as well or better than the first pair. If they wear as well as they fit, I've got it made!
on December 2, 2013
I bought these for my boyfriend bc his boots were falling apart. He wears a size 14 so I was a bit leery to order online. I ordered them on chance and he has had nothing but positive things to say about them. He says they are really comfortable, fit great, and keep his feet dry.
on June 23, 2016
These were my first work boots they were great they lasted me nine months, but I'll be experimenting with others just to see which ones I'll be staying with.
review image review image
on June 14, 2017
I like the boots, but turns out that sizes between different cat boot models are different. I bought a 8.5w 2nd shift plain soft toe pair since I have a 8.5w Founders, but the new ones were too tight. Checked the sizing guide and the number was right, but at the end fitting is different. Once I stretch my new boots (using a shoe last) I will use them.
UPDATE: I send the boots to a shoe repair and they used a shoe last (Big one, metallic, with knobs and stuff) to stretch them alittle. Today I received them and voila, now they fit like the others. I will maintain the 3-star rating because the soil is too hard, not very confortable.
on March 18, 2017
These run a little big in my experience. Ordered my normal size. I can pull the laces all the way tight, yet they are still not quite tight enough. I regret not sizing down on these. They are great so far otherwise. Might get another smaller pair for work
on November 18, 2015
I'm a plumber so in on my feet all day, driving, squatting, digging. They have kept up so far. Laces are showing wear to soon though. Have had cheap Walmart boots with laces that lasted longer. Not really bad just a bit annoying.
The fit is good. Took a few days to break in. The width is a bit small for being a wide width. Not happy with that. My feet are wide and until they broke in I had horrible pain in the arch.
They don't scuff which is important in customers homes. The treads clean easily on their own or with help.
They seem to breath some what. Not sure haven't tested then in the heat.
on March 25, 2017
They have a very thin insole that is glued in place. I felt like I was walking barefoot on concrete. My feet were sore after every time I wore them.

After a few months, I tried to remove the insoles to place in new ones from my sneakers as they would not fit on top of the glued-in insole. I could not get the entire insole out as they tore around the toes.

I finally had enough and threw the boots away and bought a real pair of Danner work boots. You get what you pay for.
on May 10, 2017
I have worn this shoe most days for the past two years. The upper part of the boot is the weak part. The leather holds up excellent. If they put a better upper on the boot I would think this boot would last five years or better. It is an excellent boot for the price. I work the new boots for about 4 hours so far. Didn't make my feet sore. I know they will be much more comfortable after the break in period. I will keep buying this boot. This is my 3rd pair.
on September 6, 2017
I usually give 4 stars on good items but these boots earn 5. I have had these boots for almost 8 months and I wear them everyday. My boots usually only last a few months before something gives out. I walk a lot and am very hard on boots. These boots are built tough. My only complaint is they are difficult to get to hold a shine and barely shine at that.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.