$64.80 - $125.71
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Ankle-cut work boot with steel toe with padded ankle and oil-resistant outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The Second Shift by Cat Footwear. This classic work boot is Built For It. A staple on jobsites around the world, the Second Shift has a rugged full grain upper, slip resistant rubber outsoles and a durable welt construction.
Classic styling and rugged detailing make this basic steel toe boot an easy choice.
This classically styled 2nd Shift boot from Caterpillar is a boot that was made to last. This hardworking boot has a full grain leather upper with a Goodyear welt construction, a Climasphere sockliner, and a slip-resistant rubber outsole for strong footing at all times.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001R4BY9E
- Item model number: 2nd Shift6steel
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 22, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1st pair lasted me 4 years and 5 months after nearly daily wear and abuse - IN Short I am getting another pair now.
They are okay.
They are not overly comfortable, but they get the job done and are not terrible.
My first pair lasted...period. Only got a new one when I did because my employer pays $75 towards a new pair every year so...why wouldn't I?
I am a truck driver who both drives and spends quite a bit of time unloading and the toes in these boots certainly have saved me quite a bit of pain and actually become useful for kicking things like pallets around, saving my back a bit.
Point: These are well made, durable, sturdy boots. A good buy for less than $100. The only two things I do not like about them that make these boots lose a star are:
1- The strings kind of suck. They broke fast and are overly stretchy for my liking. This is a minor issue, as nice strings are quite inexpensive (couple of dollars).
2- The boots could be more comfortable and the padding inside wears down within the first few months.
Overall, a solid inexpensive pair of boots that could last up to two years, but I would advise, for comfort sake, replacing at least yearly.
Just 3 days into owning these boots I dropped a 300lb generator and thought it missed my foot completely. When I tried to move I found out that the generator was sitting nicely on top of my steel toe. Barely a scratch on the boot.
- Very comfortable once you break them in.
- Nice looking and goes with everything
- Steel toe
- Has a removable soft sole insert
- Heavy duty stitching
- Thick leather body thats flexible and doesn't crack
- Holds in heat when needed and allows heat to escape to prevent feet from sweating
- Heavy in weight, which equals to a well made boot
- Water resistant
- Don't have any for now