Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 270 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 283 reviews
on May 14, 2013
I am an electrician working at intel and I am on my feet for 12+ hours a day. I am also a minimalist distance runner.

I have searched for years for the perfect 0 drop work boot to compliment my lifestyle. This is EXACTLY what I was looking for.

They have an ergonomic insole, and fit is true to size with a wide toe box. For anyone suffering from plantars fasciitis this may be the answer to your problems!

I bought 2 pairs of these in different colors and I may purchase a third pair just to have on hand. You know how it goes with shoes, once you find a pair you like they stop making them.
77 comments| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2015
I bought these in May or 2015, It's now October and I'm ordering a second pair.

YES : The steel lace hooks bent...Big deal, I pushed them back down.

YES: The footbed sucks and "stock" they're not comfortable.

YES: The steel toe did separate from the shoe.

Look, I don't care. I spent almost 50 hours a week in a Steel plant that manufactured abrasives. Every speck of dust in that place was a tiny piece of high carbon steel, the floor was of course concrete. I was on my feet the entire shift, up stairs,down stairs, on and off Fork Trucks and walking thru grease grime and all kinds of things the average person has never seen.

Now as of Aug 3rd I became a Fork Truck Mechanic. I traded grease and abrasives for oil,grease,degreaser for the trucks,water and I'm still on my feet all day long.

For $60 plus the $13 footbeds I was comfortable every minute I was wearing them. They don't weigh a ton and I had a better first day in these than I did in my Red Wings down to cheap Walmart boots (I hate that place BTW).

So yeah, I'm going to put my old footbeds into my new pair, pay the $60 and get 5 months out of them.

Considering how much I have spent on boots that I got the same amount of time out of, These are the very best compromise.
on September 11, 2015
I wish I could say I love these shoes. The looks are fantastic, reminds me of mountaineering boots / oldschool hiking style. The materials seem decent, the outsole grips nicely. They really just look amazing. But that's where it ends.
This shoe has one major flaw. It's the padding around the toe box. I'm sure you have read the many negative comments by now, talking about the width of the toe box and how narrow it is. My feet are by no means big or wide, I wear one of the smallest sizes and having ordered the wide width shoe, I'm barely scraping by. I tried 3 different sizes with this shoe. The wide model just ups the size of the overall shoe, the toe box seems maybe only slightly larger, if at all. I wonder who this shoe is designed for? Children with large feet? However, I figured out it's not so much the width of the toe box as everybody says, it's the padding. There is some sort of sewn in cloth lip around the edges of the toe box. I get the idea behind it- you wouldn't want to feel the actual steel toe digging into your feet, I get it. But the "lip" is not padded. No, that would feel great. They have cheaped out and thrown in literally just that- a cloth lip. The material is sharp. It feels bunched up. It presses and rubs HARD on the side of your toes on either side of the shoe. It's as if you left a piece of the stuffing paper from the store. It also essentially decreases the width of the toe box. It's stupid.

The quality is nothing to write home about. They are cheaply thrown together. Things like ripped threads, spots of glue here and there. Somebody also sewed in the wrong size tag, which was then "fixed" by gluing on the right one. Little things. For the price, they should be made at least a little better than that. These are not office flats. They are work boots, the whole idea behind product as such is comfort and durability.
on July 29, 2015
I had high hopes for these boots but was disappointed by the fit and quality control .
I ordered regular width and these run too tight. I expected a breakin period but 3 weeks later the fit is still too tight , so tight that i developed a callous on my right small toe.
Also right out of the box the quality was not the best. One of the elastic strap for the tongue was broken when i received the package, I thought that it wasnt all that necesary until I realized that it holds the tongue centered on the boots.
I guess that the only positive is the styling of the boots. I wanted steel toe boots that were not too big and heavy since i drive all day long and these fit in.
on June 9, 2016
I waited a long time to write a review on these shoes. In the past, I have written reviews too soon, then they fell apart after 6 months or so.

Anyway, when I first put these on, I thought they were going to be extremely uncomfortable. I even started looking into Amazon's return policy. But I decided to give them a try, loosened up the laces a bit, but took my old trusty shoes with me, just in case.

I never put my old shoes on. These broke in quickly, and I almost completely forget that I am wearing steel toe shoes. I work in hotel maintenance and walk on concrete floors all day. My feet never hurt when I come home.

My only complaint is that the metal hooks for the laces are a bit flimzy. I had one bend out too much and I had to bend it back in. They have seemed fine since.
on December 15, 2016
I bought these because I thought they looked nice and would last. Even though the are nice looking they did not last at all. Im an assistant manager at a tire shop. I walk an average of 10,000 steps a day. The 1st month they were very comfortable. But after the 2nd month they had absolutely no rubber left on the bottom. The boots lasted me about 3 months before the soles were completely gone. They are comfortable while they last. But if you do alot of walking I wouldn't suggest you buying these unless you feel like buying a new pair every 2-3 months. You're better off going to Walmart and buying 2 pairs of boots for the price of one pair of these boots.
on March 27, 2017
Pretty awesome shoe so far. I'd been wearing puma steel toe shoes for about 2 years, and they were great. These CAT shoes are actually what I wanted for an "all-day" type shoe that I haven't found yet, so I guess I'll just wear these to work! They're​ really comfortable and lightweight (relatively speaking for steel toe), and they look great. Really good quality and construction for a very reasonable price. I would definitely recommend to anyone!
on March 4, 2015
Update - I have now had these shoes for an extended amount of time. I still am impressed with them. They are so light and so far fairly durable. The sole is very thin compared to hard core work boots like my wolverines. However for the price, I consider these an excellent purchase. Would buy again

These are good work shoes for the price. They are lightweight an floor really good. Few details I feel need to be said. #1 they are not a "hardcore" work boot. It's not in the same class as a wolverine boot or others like that . however, I work at a trucking company doing pick up and delivery. For me this is Perfect! And #2 previous comments mention that these shoes run small. I ordered a half size larger and it was the perfect fit. So please keep that in mind.

All and all these boots are really well priced for what they are. After a week of wearing them they have worn in a bit and feel much better on my feet. The first few days made my feet hurt a little, but now it is normal and they feel like sneakers. I sent 130 or so on my wolverines. These are exceptional for the price.
on July 5, 2016
I read a lot of reviews from purchasing these shoes and if you have narrow feet you will need to go up a size. What I did is take the shoe size I wear in women's shoes and purchased the same size with these shoes and I had a perfect fit; with enough space to thicken my socks for when it gets cold. I am a dock worker/ food transporter/ and truck driver. I work 18 hours a day and these shoes are highly comfortable the entire time they are on my feet. If you're a man you'll need to go up in length and if you have wide feet choose that option (if available). If you're a female, whatever size you wear in ladies shoes purchase these in that same size and you'll be good to go.
on August 14, 2014
When i first received these boots i was very happy they look great! i ordered them to my work so that when i received them i could immediately put them to work.

I wore them the first day for 4 hours and I could barely keep my feet in them they hurt my pinky toes so bad. the part where the steel toe meets the inside material sticks out inside the boot right at where my pinky toes rest. My toes would rub that all day long I swore i was going to have a blister after 3 hours.

But after I wore them home for the weekend and wore them around for about 4 days, they finally were broken in! Now i have an amazingly comfortable fitting pair of boots that look good too!

These boots fit my feet perfectly it just needed to be broken in for a few days! I work as a maintenance man I'm on my feet all day long walking up and down stairs, and cleaning up messes! These boots clean up very well and are very slip resistant! I could not be more satisfied with how these boots perform and how comfortable they are on my feet.

I almost dread taking them off at the end of the day because they feel so good! definitely worth the money spent! I would recommend these to friends and family!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.