|Price:||$54.99 - $90.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.6" from arch
- Low-top leather work shoe with lace-up closure and steel toe
- Logoing at sides and tongue
- Steel Toe Rating: ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Brode: for the guy who needs a work boot, but wants anything but. Looks like a sneaker, built with all of the safety features of a work boot.
As the world's foremost manufacturer of heavy equipment, Cat earthmovers are known around the world as a symbol of honest work, strength and integrity. Cat Footwear makes boots and shoes based on these same principals. The brand has evolved from work boots into a range of industrial and casual footwear built with the sole purpose of staying true to their original goal--creating genuine, hard-working boots and shoes.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0098FVII6
- Item model number: Brode ST-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 23, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But for the cost, I'd say they're more than worth it! Two years???? That's over 4000 hours of wear out of a pair of shoes! I like them so much I've ordered another pair exactly like them. I hope they're never discontinued.
Update: shoes hold up well after 3-4 months only noticed one thing. I am an automotive tech, kneeling down quite often, I've noticed the rubber coating the toe is ripping off mainly due to kneeling to work on vehicles besides that they have held up well.
Of course they aren't going to fully protect you like a ankle or boot style, nor will they keep your feet warm from cold elements but for on the go and comfort f a regular low sneaker I'm very impressed.