|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$102.36 - $161.50 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Insulated work boot in waterproof leather featuring antiqued lacing hardware and contrast tone at toe and collar
- 200g Thinsulate insulation
- Steel toe
- Removable EVA foam insert with gel technology
Customers who bought this item also bought
Boots designed to support the natural movment of your foot - these Ergo Collection boots are anatomically accurate to enhance stability, flexibility and comfort.
Designed to weather the elements in style, Cat Footwear's men's waterproof boots combine durability with comfort and style features that work hard on or off the job site. All boots in this collection feature breathable lining, steel shanks, and nonslip outsoles that go the distance. Some styles offer the extra strength of a steel toe, while others have a comfortable soft toe. Whichever waterproof style you choose, you'll enjoy all-day dryness, comfort, and support.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0023RSLCM
- Item model number: 89940
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 3, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I purchased them in June (this is December 30). I work with construction, wallking jobsites and inspecting them. Nothing heavy duty, nothing that puts them in the weather all day, 300 days a year. I wear them 5 days per week for general work. Well, one of the surface-mounted eyes for the shoelace just pulled out of the leather. Examining the rivet, I see it literally broke off... not just pulled through, but broke. Now, I don't put excessive strain on the lace when pulling them tight to tie. The shoe wouldn't be so comfortable if the laces were too tight. But I wouldn't have expected the lace eye to pull out like it did.
And of course, it's way past the return time so I either go without or pay $55.00 to get it fix, for a boot that was $110 to begin with.
Stay with Danner or Wolverine.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My first pair started falling apart with in 3 weeks with 2 lace eyes on one boot breaking off and 1 eye from the other.Read more