Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Shop Popular Services Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on August 10, 2011
I ordered these Caterpillar Men's Generator work boots for my husband, who has been having foot and knee pain. He absolutely loves these boots! They are extremely comfortable and are helping with his foot/knee pain issues. The price was also a plus! My husband has paid over twice this amount for similar boots in the past. They arrived quickly, also. We love Amazon.com! Thank you!

Theresa W.

UPDATE: 4-12-13 THESE DO NOT RUN LARGE!!! I ordered these boots again for my husband since he thought they were so comfortable the first time around. We couldn't recall what size we ordered in 2011 since they wore out a long time ago; but he usually wears size 10 1/2 or 11. We decided to go with 10 1/2 since some of the reviews stated that these boots run large. NOT the case, here. They ran SMALL. He is out of luck too, because, when he tried them on they felt snug, but he thought since they were leather, that they would give a little as they broke in. They haven't. :( Pretty expensive mistake. Also, I would say the quality is not top notch since the first pair lasted less than a year. He does wear them 6 days a week for probably 12 hours a day, though. These were the only CAT workboots that were lightweight enough for summer and waterproof. We won't be ordering them again, though. Changed my review from 5 stars to 3.

Theresa W.
on April 13, 2017
I owned a pair of these previously and they are one of the most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned. You can literally put them on with out having any break in issues. The size is correct as stated, not too big or too small.
on January 15, 2017
These are really comfortable.
Ive worn them the last two summers doing concrete work and the leather has really dried out and cracked.
I just put a couple of coats of Snoseal on them so hopefully they'll last through a third summer.
After feeling how comfortable the first pair was, I immediately bought a second pair.
When I start wearing those, I'll be sure to periodically clean and oil the leather.
on April 18, 2017
nice shoe, very comfortable.
VINE VOICEon January 8, 2011
Overall, a great pair of work boots. No break in period required.

I work 12 hours shifts. I really needed something that was comfortable, and durable, for these long shifts. These are it. I've only worn them for 3 shifts so far, but I am already quite pleased. They are waterproof, I work in a wet environment. Very comfortable right out of the box.

To clean up I just spray off with a hose.

I work on a quarry tile floor. These tiles can be very slippery when wet. These Caterpillar boots have much greater traction than other boots I've worn.

I'll see how they do in the long run. If they last more than 6 months (the average time I wear out work boots), then I'll definitely be ordering these again.

At this point, my only slightly negative thing to say, is that these boots are just slightly larger in size than standard. There is definitely plenty of foot room, and a bit to spare. I'll wear a thicker grade of sock.
on May 10, 2016
I work on my feet all day long and this boots are everything I've expected comfortable, durable, price was even better after being approved for a CC and delivery was earlier than expected date
on November 3, 2011
Well this are THE shoes, I used diary for almost 3 monts and they look like new, are very confortable they don't get slipped to easy, even on ceramic floors, they don't get wet in the inside, they reforce my anckle, soo I don't need to use an ortopedial anckle holder, are not heavy at all, but very resistant an strong materials, I used with normal pants and look very elegant, they don't apear to be workers boots. if you want confortable stronger elegant and durable shoes this are the shoosen ones. caterpillar always the tough.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2016
So far, so good. I wish the tongue was a little wider and thicker to relieve some of the pressure of the places. If that becomes an issue I will update, only have worn them a week as of 1/14.
on October 15, 2016
I have only had them for a week so I cant really give a good review but they are a little wide but comfotable
on August 7, 2011
I bought these for my son who works at a tire place and is constantly on his feet. We have bought him other brands but he has raved about these. They are a very good fit and comfortable. I am pleased with the purchase and will buy him a second pair. For the period he has worn these, they have help up considerably well. Every time I see him, he tells me great these boots are.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.