Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Carters Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on March 23, 2013
After parting ways with my Timberland Pro work boots, I invested in these. I'm mixed on my opinion. 4 months in, and the shoestrings are fraying near stress points, like lace holes. In snow or mud, their traction ability is quickly challenged. The wear on the tread has been modest over the last 4 months, which is impressive for the sub-$200 price point.

PROS:

-Looks Good.
-Good tread life
-comfortable.

CONS:

-Shoe strings fray apart quickly
-traction in snow and mud is only acceptable at best.
on July 21, 2017
They fit, they're durable, they came with more laces than a guy could possibly ask for - *and* they're OSHA-compliant.
I'm not sure if the steel toe helps, but I assume it does. I'm hesitant to get a big weight dropped on my toes 'for science.'
on August 24, 2016
I dont like to bash companies on their products, but these boots were awful!!!! After one work day my feet hurt so bad I took them off and threw them out the back door. The main reason for this is the massive oversized steel toe in the boot, it comes back way too far on the top of the boot so when you walk the ridge of it comes down on the top of your foot digging in to it. These costed me 90 something bucks after shipping and handling only to be able to put 10hrs on them!
on March 22, 2015
After having these boots for only a two months and wearing them just a handful of times, the top two grommets on both boots started to come out. Not what I expected from a heavy duty brand like CAT. The company was good enough to replace them for me and so far the new pair has been holding up, although I have only worn them once or twice so far. The process to return them did take a lot of work and it took about a month before I received the new pair after I sent the other pair back.
on November 8, 2016
They fit just as expected and were actually quite comfortable!
on July 2, 2016
They're great shoes, but for whatever reason Caterpiller shoes are sized oddly. Make sure to go try a pair before ordering. Once you have your size you can order away, this is my 4th set of amazon boots. I also have high arches so I use an insert, the arches in the boots won't cut it.
on January 16, 2017
Great boots
on May 30, 2016
My previous boots had me tired from my feet about half my shift. These on the other hand are super comfortable I can be wearing them for hours and I am still not feeling any difference. There was no break in period for me they were comfortable and ready to go from the start.
on May 19, 2013
Boots are very conferable to wear, but the laces were a pain. Very hard to put on and take off the boots because of the way the laces are made. I ended up replacing the laces and now donning and doffing the boots are not problem.
on December 30, 2015
My husband has plantar fasciitis but these boots don't hurt his feet. He walks around like he's floating on air. High quality. Worth the extra dollars compared to other Caterpillars styles.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question