|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Soft-toe work boot in rugged full-grain leather featuring dual pull-on loops with logo tag
- Oil-/slip-resistant outsole
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
These 72191 Caterpillar Men's Work Boots provide a comfortable design and dependable function that meets the demands of the world today. Caterpillar footwear are manufactured with absorbing shock and returning energy to ensure satisfaction in a reputable brand proving to be one of the best footwear. Caterpillar showcases a quality product with flexibility and design ?Çô perfect for all types of industrial and service-oriented professions. Brown LeatherUnlinedCushion InsoleGoodyear Welt ConstructionT3 Slip Resistant Rubber Outsole
Looking for a work boot that make it easy to put it on and go? Look no further than Caterpillar's Revolver boot. The pull-on design is easy to wear, while quality leather and a tough rubber outsole promise durability. The soft toe offers metal-free safety.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001R4BZDE
- Item model number: Revolver
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 7, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
seam. Sole is pronounced for traction . I am sure they would last me 5 years, a farmer or rancher 1 and my nephew yet to be seen. By the way, no fault of the product.
Most recent customer reviews
I will order another pair
These boots not made for human feet they meant for walking machines like their emblem says.Read more