$68.56 - $119.95
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Steel-toe work boot in rugged leather featuring plush collar and tongue with logos
- Hex-shape grommets with speed lacing at shaft
- Oil-resistant traction outsole
- Nubuck leather or pull up leather nylon mesh lining provides added breathability and comfort
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Second Shift by Cat Footwear. This classic work boot is Built For It. A staple on jobsites around the world, the Second Shift has a rugged full grain upper, slip resistant rubber outsoles and a durable welt construction.
Caterpillar Second Shift Steel Toe electrical hazard slip resistant steel toe work boot Honey Nubuck
As the world's foremost manufacturer of heavy equipment, Cat earthmovers are known around the world as a symbol of honest work, strength and integrity. Cat Footwear makes boots and shoes based on these same principals. The brand has evolved from work boots into a range of industrial and casual footwear built with the sole purpose of staying true to their original goal--creating genuine, hard-working boots and shoes.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007VMK0PA
- Item model number: Second Shift ST-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 10, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They're hefty, but nothing most of us can't get used to. I haven't needed to use other insoles as I have with many other shoes due to my flat feet. Great traction. Comfortable materials on the ankle (I wear short socks). Sturdy lace hardware though the laces show their age.
I will definitely be purchasing these again, though I will try the dark brown ones in hopes the steel toe section does not wear away immediately.
Edit: I have purchased these again in the other color/material. They have held up better in the initial 2 months.
Most recent customer reviews
I were them 10 hrs days and are very pleased.
The lease thing is the price