|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Steel-toe work boot in rugged leather featuring plush collar and tongue with logos
- Hex-shape grommets with speed lacing at shaft
- Oil-resistant traction outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
The Second Shift by Cat Footwear. This classic work boot is Built For It. A staple on jobsites around the world, the Second Shift has a rugged full grain upper, slip resistant rubber outsoles and a durable welt construction.
Cat Comfortable enough for a second shift. Hot achy feet making the overtime miserable? These Boots hit the mark with a Climasphere lining that helps regulate the temperature inside the boot to keep feet cool. And Climasphere wicks moisture to help prevent blisters. More: Oiled, full-leather upper takes scuffs and scrapes, still looks great; Climasphere lining helps regulate temperature to keep feet cool, wicks moisture; Removable, contoured insole; Slip and abrasion resistant outsole; Repairable Goodyear welt construction; 4 D-loop, 2 speed-hook lacing system; ANSI Class 75 steel toe for on-the-job safety. Electrical hazard construction is ANSI approved protection against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions. Each approx. 32 1/2 ozs. Each approx. 6" tall. Cool, comfortable feet as you head in to overtime. State Color, Width: medium or wide; and Size. Order Today! Men's Cat Second Shift Steel Toe Boot
As the world's foremost manufacturer of heavy equipment, Cat earthmovers are known around the world as a symbol of honest work, strength and integrity. Cat Footwear makes boots and shoes based on these same principals. The brand has evolved from work boots into a range of industrial and casual footwear built with the sole purpose of staying true to their original goal--creating genuine, hard-working boots and shoes.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007VMK0PA
- Item model number: Second Shift ST-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 10, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
Until now everything was fine and decent quality but today I noticed the sole of the right shoe is...Read more