Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Caterpillar Men's Streamline Comp Toe Work Shoe
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

on March 7, 2014
The shoe has great looks and athletic shoe qualities. Very comfortable out of box. Had some foot pain, but I did not put in my orthotics.This is prob the lightest comp toe shoe I've tried. And that was what I was looking for. Hopefully they keep making these.
on November 23, 2014
These shoes tend to feel too small to me in the width department. Length feels fine. I originally tried on a regular and couldn't get my feet in to them. I then ordered a wide version and they do fit better, but I have to wear a thin dress type sock with them. Anything thicker and I feel like my feet are suffocating.

What I do love about these shoes is they are very light compared to many other shoes and boots I've worn. I feel if they were a little bit wider, I would absolutely love them, but I already have the widest they make. I also like the look and the styling of them.

What I don't like is what I stated above, they seem too narrow, even the wide versons. Also, they state they are a slip resistant sole. Compared to a many other pairs of shoes and boots I've worn over the past 30 years in my profession, they fail in that category. I work on military aircraft so I am always walking on hydraulic fluid, oils, grease, and jet fuel and I would claim they are not very slip resistant.

Now, my biggest complaint with my pair of these shoes in the composite toe in my left shoe. It feels like when it was manufactured it was installed cocked or something. It crowds my big toe and makes the shoe uncomfortable to wear. I would have sent them back because of it, but at the time I really needed a new pair of shoes for work. Ironically, because I was wearing a pair of Keens and they were the opposite and crowding my pinky toe so much so it created a sore to the point I couldn't wear them any more. The Keens and these Cats are the only two pairs that I have ever had that have created this type of problem.

But I do still like these shoes. Would I buy again, I don't know. They are holding up good so far, I've had them for about 4 months. If you buy them, it would be better to buy in a store so you can try them on, but the prices are way better on Amazon. I paid around $66 for them here, but my local Sears were selling these for over $120. Hope this helps some.
on May 22, 2014
The shoe is comfortable and lightweight. I give it (4) stars instead of (5) is that I feel small pressure on the back edge of the composite toe towards the end of a (10) plus hour work day. Other than that I like the shoe very much!
on October 29, 2014
i try a lot of safety shoes but this one, for the price/quality is perfect, is perfectly as you seen in the picture, the design style is very nice and aggressive, they are very light shoes , the grip under the shoes is unbelievable, i use it on board cruise ships inside engine room with oil-water-fuel and a lot of slippery things and i never feel to fall.. i use it 12 hours per day and my feet are in perfect condition... they are strong and comfortable... 5 stars for me... great jop CAT!
on August 7, 2014
3 and a half stars actually. I ordered a 13 and the Fit is about 1/2 size large. Which is probably typical for a safety shoe/boot. Wearing a thick sock or thick insole makes up the difference.
The shoe is exceptionally light, but has minimal cushion in the sides. It is 100% synthetic and makes noise against my cotton socks when walking, which I didn't notice until I broke them in. No big deal for me, though. I work 10 hr shifts and am always on my feet, but on a rubber/anti-fatigue surface mostly. My feet are a little sore at the end of the day, particularly the bottom of my big toes. But not always. Thy might have something to do with my particular work situation an not so much the shoe itself. A thicker insole would probably help, but I haven't tried

And important note is that I have narrow feet. Someone with a wide foot would probably not find the toe box comfortable

They seem to be holding up pretty well to the abuse so far. I've been wearing them about 2 months now. I work 50-55 hrs a week typically and am always on my feet
on May 25, 2014
I liked these shoes and I had thought that they were going to be perfect for me. Unfortunately they rubbed on my big toe just a bit more than I liked. Otherwise they seems as if they would have been perfect. They had good support, were soft underfoot and seemed that they would last a long time.

Have to send them back was a disappointment but I understand the need after having tried them on. Be careful of of the toe box. that is the only place that I had an issue.

I normally wear a standard width shoe (D) and these would have been great if not for the toe box.
on July 30, 2014
These are by far the most comfortable pair of works shoes I have ever had.They a pleasure to wear,I work on a loading dock I am on my feet all day at work so that requires saftey foot wear and these are light and durable plus nice style and fit.
on May 19, 2014
I bought these shoes mostly as an everyday shoe, but also for light work. They look really nice and are surprisingly light.They also have great traction. The insole is really nice and makes it really comfortable with plenty of arch support. But the main thing that bothered is that the shoe was definitely too big. I am a size 11, and my other shoes fit fine, but with this one I get about a half inch of extra room. But they really do feel like an athletic show and you can do a little running in them. So just make sure to order the correct size, and you will love them. Definitly recommended.
on September 6, 2015
I'm a big fan of composite or steel toe after a crazy person ran over my foot while I was wearing steel toed boots.

These shoes look cool too. I love blue! I often joke that we must be in North Korea because everything for guys--shoes, jackets, eyeglass frames--is black or brown.

Before you buy shoes online, measure your foot and then find your size on a size chart. I've been wearing a 10 for years. The size chart said I was an 11.
on August 5, 2015
This shoe fits too narrow at the toes. By the time I realized this, it was already worn beyond the point of no return. Therefore I have kept these as spares in my work truck and try not to wear them as much to avoid the discomfort. I'm regretting getting the regular width instead of the wide width.