|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$63.73 - $127.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Low-top work boot in streamlined athletic look featuring composite toe and nylon mesh uppers with no-sew PU overlays
- ERGOlite lightweight design
- Dual-density EVA foam midsole
- ASTM F2413-11 Comp toe
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Athletic inspired design, construction & engineering. ERGOlite is made for the worker who is required to wear safety footwear, but wants anything but.
ERGOlite is up to 18% lighter than comparable safety toe work shoes.
ERGOlite is Powered by ERGO: a design philosophy built from the ground up to work with your body to provide all day comfort.
1. Contoured outsole and footbed naturally mimics the shape of the foot providing better fit and comfort
2. Composite safety toe keeps you safe on the jobsite
3. Predominantly textile one piece upper with an injected PU exoskeleton for structure, support and protection
4. Dual density EVA midsole provides medial posting on the inside to enhance stability and prevent over-pronation
5. Foam collar adds cushioning and comfort for all day wear
Need a work boot but want anything but? The 90284 Caterpillar Men's Streamline Safety Shoes from Cat Footwear looks and feels like sleek shoe but comes with all of the safety features, durability and comfort that you expect from Cat. Nylon Mesh Lining Nylex + Molded EVA Sock Liner Nylon Mesh With Direct Inject PUDual density EVA Midsole T1000 Rubber Outsole Strobel + Cement ConstructionComposite Toe Rated ASTM F2413-11 Electrical Hazard90284 Caterpillar Men's Streamline Safety Shoes - Black
As the world's foremost manufacturer of heavy equipment, Cat earthmovers are known around the world as a symbol of honest work, strength and integrity. Cat Footwear makes boots and shoes based on these same principals. The brand has evolved from work boots into a range of industrial and casual footwear built with the sole purpose of staying true to their original goal--creating genuine, hard-working boots and shoes.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00EOLSM1U
- Item model number: Streamline Comp Toe-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 21, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
What I do love about these shoes is they are very light compared to many other shoes and boots I've worn. I feel if they were a little bit wider, I would absolutely love them, but I already have the widest they make. I also like the look and the styling of them.
What I don't like is what I stated above, they seem too narrow, even the wide versons. Also, they state they are a slip resistant sole. Compared to a many other pairs of shoes and boots I've worn over the past 30 years in my profession, they fail in that category. I work on military aircraft so I am always walking on hydraulic fluid, oils, grease, and jet fuel and I would claim they are not very slip resistant.
Now, my biggest complaint with my pair of these shoes in the composite toe in my left shoe. It feels like when it was manufactured it was installed cocked or something. It crowds my big toe and makes the shoe uncomfortable to wear. I would have sent them back because of it, but at the time I really needed a new pair of shoes for work. Ironically, because I was wearing a pair of Keens and they were the opposite and crowding my pinky toe so much so it created a sore to the point I couldn't wear them any more. The Keens and these Cats are the only two pairs that I have ever had that have created this type of problem.
But I do still like these shoes. Would I buy again, I don't know. They are holding up good so far, I've had them for about 4 months. If you buy them, it would be better to buy in a store so you can try them on, but the prices are way better on Amazon. I paid around $66 for them here, but my local Sears were selling these for over $120. Hope this helps some.
They seem to have a solid build & I really would like to have kept them.
These shoes look cool too. I love blue! I often joke that we must be in North Korea because everything for guys--shoes, jackets, eyeglass frames--is black or brown.
Before you buy shoes online, measure your foot and then find your size on a size chart. I've been wearing a 10 for years. The size chart said I was an 11.
Most recent customer reviews
At first they were great, albeit a little small.Read more