Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 19, 2017
As someone who wears caps a lot, including at work, this is a nice well built hat. The materials and stitching seem top notch with no loose threads or crooked seams that I could see. I haven't owned it long enough to tell how fast the color will fade in the sun but I haven't noticed any change after a half dozen washings so it should last pretty well. It uses a buckle for the adjuster which is nice compared to some which use Velcro. If I had to find one complaint it is that the hat is a bit taller than I was anticipating. Not really a problem and it fits fine, it's just not my usual preference in hat style. The added height would be great if you had a bushy hairdo and for me it helps with air flow on hot days. What else can be said about a hat? If it's your style then buy one. Overall I've been totally satisfied and wouldn't hesitate to buy more Cat brand stuff.
on October 19, 2017
I love this hat, it looks great! Not to flashy, simple, just how I like my hats and would definitely would recommend!
on June 30, 2017
I love the cat hat, very cute
on March 30, 2017
nice hats for work
on March 29, 2017
Fantastic
on January 13, 2017
nice
on March 2, 2017
Nice feel to the hat. Comfortable and love the color
on October 3, 2015
Awesome cap. Covers my head, the whole thing, just like a cap should.

Too bad Caterpillar can't hire some genuine made in USA grandmas to sew these together rather than hire 'em out to China but I guess that's where we're at.

My Best cap right now; Sundays, birthdays and funerals only. Time will tell how long it holds that ranking.
on October 20, 2017
My favorite!!!
on August 14, 2017
Perfect

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question