|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 12.5" around
- Pull Up Leather Upper
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Caterpillar 6" Vinson Boot is a rugged - looking boot for adventure and work alike! Get out into the wild with these fearsome Vinson Boots! With toughness at a premium these days, you'll be happy to know this bad boy doesn't cut corners in that department. Full - grain leather uppers have a number of accents, including a buckle / strap in back and side goring panels so you can pull 'em on with ease. The skinny: Molded rubber outsole for traction; Durable goodyear welt construction; Soft, lined interior for comfort; Each Boot weighs approx. 27 oz.; Order NOW! State Size and Color. Men's Caterpillar Vinson Boot
Ever wish boots could be even a fraction as comfortable as your favorite sneakers? Allow us to introduce you to one of Caterpillar's finest. From contrast stitching and a buttery leather upper to interesting buckle and strap details, this Vinson boot lets you take life in handsome stride. Pull it on with the handy finger loop and enjoy the perfect gripping power of a molded rubber outsole.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0032UY6J6
- Item model number: Vinson
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 25, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
*After wearing them 2-3 times a week for almost 2 years the tread's on the sole & heel have worn down flat but the rest of the shoe, w/ occasional cleaning & oiling, has held up really well. The leather is still soft and the sole has yet to separate even a bit. I nailed some store bought rubber sole pads to the heel & sole so they should be stomping around for a while.
SIZE: I usually wear US10.5 - 11.
This one's a roomy US10.5 and fits good after my mod (below) it feels just nice.
- The styling - a Chelsea boot with the leather patch on the elastic just gives it easy wearing and bought feel at the same time.
- Softish footbed compared with other leather boots. One of the reviews called it sneaker-like. I fully agree, especially when I put it on after wearing a stiff leather soled boot.
- Soft and thick leather.
- Love the back strap and buckle. (though it serves no purpose. - with it were in the front tightening the ankle.)
- The synthetic midsoles look quite robust, but I don't know if it's repairable.
- Thin rubber sole especially at the heals are starting to peel apart a bit at the corner where the heel strikes. Probably due to resting it on the ground and pulling it backwards towards myself.
- The upward curve of the sole bed is too pronounced. My feet feel like they are being extended like standing over a little drain, contact only on the fore and aft of my feet. It stretches and strains the arch of my feet. Almost gave up with it until I thought of building the centre up with other insoles, concentrating on the 'sunken' centre. Once I did this, it's been great.
- It's a heavyish boot.
- Needed to modify it before wearing.
Overall, I would recommend this to a friend.
Awsome Amazon service and delivery as usual !!
My only complaint is that, after lots of sight-seeing and climbing many steps/hills, my feet would get quite tired and the balls of my feet would get sore, but this could easily have been resolved with padded sole inserts. Otherwise, in just normal wear, they are quite comfortable.
I highly recommend these boots!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Easily my favorite pair of boots, I got them in brown & they have aged nicely but I'd get black next time. Read morePublished 9 months ago by skisby
I ordered smaller as recommended. Still too small. The fold in the leather on top of the foot was uncomfortable.Published 16 months ago by Ethan