Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Caterpillar Men's Trademark Cap
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ryley Walker Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on March 15, 2016
My husband drives a CAT tractor trailer, we bought this cap for his birthday. He LOVES it, just as much as he LOVES his CAT tractor trailer!!! There is an adjustable band in the back to assist with the perfect fit. The colors are true to the picture, visibly clear lettering with no concerns with the stitching of the different color threads. The price for this cap is very reasonable and delivery from Amazon was on time. We would definitely recommend you purchase this cap.
on April 16, 2015
I liked the hat but the buckle/clasp for adjusting the size is garbage and does not stand up to any abuse and is easily damaged to the point of making the hat useless. The buckle is made from light gauge stamped metal and is easily deformed. I would not buy this item again.
on March 26, 2014
When I married my husband I gave his little brother a cat hat and drum sticks on the first Christmas. He loved them. Last Christmas I gave him a cat hat and drum sticks again. This time instead of being 16, he was 50. Good times. Hat was the same great quality!
on January 20, 2016
CAT products are always good quality. Fits and looks just as expected. I got this for a gift to my step dad and he was so excited to get something he actually likes and can wear at work or at home. I will buy more in the future. The sender was quick to ship and it arrived on time. Good work!!!
on September 11, 2013
Sometimes I have a problem when I order hats online and when I try them on they fit oddly . This hat is a great fit and I also love the style. I had to get my dad and brothers each one and they all felt the same way.
on August 4, 2014
This was a replacement for a previous one that somehow--I'm thinking Bermuda Triangle level of disappearance--became lost. Great hat; good quality and a good fit. Besides, it has Cat on it, and most of the equipment on my farm is Cat.:)
on October 6, 2012
Looks great; sad to see it was not made in the US, so we will have to see how it holds up to wear.
on January 12, 2015
I bought this for myself, but my head is on the small size and this hat is quite high. Looked odd on me, so I gave it to my brother. I like Caterpillar, so still love the hat. Nice look to it.
on October 27, 2014
The "CAT" hat that I ordered was delivered in the time frame given, and fit perfectly. I would recommend to anyone that if you're looking for anything, Amazon can probably get it for you!
on December 8, 2012
This hat has the look and feel of a quality cap.....no cheap plastic clasp in the rear, nice form and fit.....I bought two, one for work and another to wear out and about.