|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$67.99 - $87.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Made in USA or Imported
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Brode is for the gal who needs a work boot, but wants anything but. Looks like a sneaker, but with all of the saefety features of a work boot. Rubber outsole combine in this steel toe shoe featuring strobel & cement construction. Suede or smooth Pigmented leather upper. Nylon mesh lining. Nylex and Molded EVA sock liner. Slip resistant T1080 rubber outsole.
As the world's foremost manufacturer of heavy equipment, Cat earthmovers are known around the world as a symbol of honest work, strength and integrity. Cat Footwear makes boots and shoes based on these same principals. The brand has evolved from work boots into a range of industrial and casual footwear built with the sole purpose of staying true to their original goal--creating genuine, hard-working boots and shoes.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00EONTQ4K
- Item model number: Brode Steel Toe-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 27, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
2017 update - worn fairly steadily for the time I've had them, and these are still super comfy, they're subtle enough that I can wear them anywhere (and do!) - transitioned into an office environment and they're still useful. Don't show how much they've been worn, and I would strongly recommend.