|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4.5" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 9" around
- Steel-toe work boot in three blocked tones featuring rugged D-ring lacing hardware and embroidered logos
- OrthoLite odor-resistant cushioning
- ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 Steel Toe
- Electrical hazard protection against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This work boot featuring iTechnology, the integration of work boot durability and athletic shoe comfort. A shoe system for all day, every day.
The Carlie class 75 rated steel-toe workboot from Caterpillar combines the toughness you require with athletic shoe comfort. This sturdy lace ankle boot is constructed with a full-grain leather upper and genuine Goodyear welt construction for strength and durability, plus an Ortholite footbed for climate and odor control. It delivers a stable platform with excellent EVA cushioning and energy return to keep you comfortable, even when you're on your feet all day. Electrical hazard construction provides protection against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001RIY5S2
- Item model number: CARLIE ST
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 7, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: 5/03/13 I've now owned these boots for awhile, and they are still the most comfortable boots of this kind I've ever had for work. However, over the past few weeks, the outside stitching where the leather panels meet just past the steel toe box has come apart on each boot. This doesn't seem normal based on how I use the boots, and the same spot shouldn't fail in both places on each boot. Unfortunately the disintegrated stitches now allow water and dirt into the boot, and make for some discomfort as the leather panels no longer match up quite right. It took me a few weeks to find the time, but I have just contacted the manufacturer's customer service about the problem. I sent in detailed information and photos, as requested. To be continued....
#2 - The Fit: The top of the boot in the back rubs against the back of my ankle. The back of these boots have a dip with a seam in the middle and it's just the right height to be a problem. It is very uncomfortable and giving me a blister. Hoping it will get better as I "wear them in".
#3 - The "slip-resistance": In my work, the floor is often wet, soapy, and greasy, and I climb ladders. I have been wearing some men's st boots from Wal-Mart for the past five months and never slipped once. I wore my new boots to work yesterday and slipped twice. At my other job, the floor is dry and I had no problems there.
Over all, good boots, appear well-made, waterproof as long as the water doesn't go near the lace & tongue area, pretty comfortable until after 12 hours.