|Price:||$127.95 - $130.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 9.75" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.75 inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 13.5" around
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Revolver is a classic industrial boot that offers rugged protection and simplistic style.
As the world's foremost manufacturer of heavy equipment, Cat earthmovers are known around the world as a symbol of honest work, strength and integrity. Cat Footwear makes boots and shoes based on these same principals. The brand has evolved from work boots into a range of industrial and casual footwear built with the sole purpose of staying true to their original goal--creating genuine, hard-working boots and shoes.
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00TZ6D1MO
- Item model number: REVOLVER ST-W
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 5, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Comfortable and not too heavy. I really love the look of the boot. I'm having some issues with rubbing in the ankle area but hopefully after some stretch and breaking in the issue will stop. I'd purchase again.
I do recommend getting an additional set of insoles to have on hand to replace the ones that come in the boots, as they did wear down after about three months, but that's not enough of a downside for me to not give these boots five stars.
Cons- fit a little bit bigger then expected, nothing thick socks didn't fix, but keep in mind when ordering, they do stretch a little after you break them in as well.