- File Size: 578 KB
- Print Length: 187 pages
- Publisher: Fidelity Press (January 7, 2016)
- Publication Date: January 7, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01ACLYJL2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#854,495 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #563 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Biographies > Popes & the Vatican
- #2122 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Judaism
- #3579 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Catholicism
The Catholic Church and the Jews Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Kindle Feature Spotlight
|Length: 187 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In fact, some of the Church leaders have recently declared that Jews should not be evangelized -- which is a total contradiction of everything in the New Testament. If you want to understand why they said this and why there wasn't an international outcry within the Catholic Church, again, read this book. Satan has blinded the eyes of many Catholics, as well as prevented scores of potential Jews from receiving the salvation that can only come from Christ and His Church.