Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Catholicism DVD Box Set
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

Format: DVD|Change

on February 19, 2013
learn a little more with each episode.
Fr. Barron has a nice style - not overbearing, but not minimizing the teachings of the Church at all.
I bought them used and saved about half off the regular price. the seller was great, and there's no wear and tear on the product at all.
on March 24, 2013
My DVDs arrived fully sealed as promised.

This series is really amazing. We are using is as part of our Sr. High School Faith Formation process. If you can, get the companion book as well, since that includes a lot of additional details that didn't make it into the videos.
on September 19, 2015
Nice set of information on Catholicism. Very well done. If you want to know more about your faith or are searching check out these videos. Very well done and professional. Takes you around to different shrines. I love the episode about the Saints among us and those that have passed.
on March 28, 2014
This is the BEST EVER series. Robert Barron is WONDERFUL =) Every Catholic needs this in their home. Beautiful footage from around the world and Robert Barron is one of the greatest theologians of our time. This is a little pricey but worth every penny. Every church Catholic should have this and use it in their RCIA program.
on November 26, 2012
Catholicism DVD Box Set(2011)
has been the best presentation of the Christian-Catholic (Catholic=Universal) fate, I have seen in the last 15 years.
It is a shaw and tell method used and well done.
I recomended it to all Christian-Catholics, to Christians and none-Christians alike.
It is very informative and fun to watch. I enjoyed it and I bet you will too.
God bless you.
on January 22, 2013
Finally an intelligent and joyful representation and explanation of the Catholic Faith. The settings and music were beautiful and appropriate. The art used to illustrate points appropriate and the modern references up to date!
I will give this box set as a gift to my adult children!
on January 16, 2013
We saw part of this series on PBS and my husband was so impressed he asked me to get it for him as a Christmas gift. it explains the doctrines of the Catholic Church very clearly and the visuals are spectacular! We look forward to watching all of it.
on May 25, 2013
A very popular series in our Archdiocese - stimulates great conversations with other people about the Catholic faith. This is great for viewing in large groups, but because of its length I don't think I actually needed to own the DVD set to watch on my own...but now that I do, I make sure I lend it to a lot of friends to make the most out of it! :)
on April 23, 2012
I'm really amazed and excited about this excellent DVD-production about Catholicism. But you could say it's also about Christian faith and I think people from other denominations would like this too. It's so wonderful to see all the places connected with different parts of the faith and, as a little more fun to see if I have been there or not. I get deeply moved and spiritual elevated every time I watch a dvd from this serie.
on January 23, 2013
Fr Barron is such an eloquent priest. This series is for every Christian to see not just for Catholics. I've learned so much from watching this series. I'm will definitely watch these over and over again. The photography is beautiful as well. Don't miss out on this DVD series.