Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on September 20, 2017
This order did not play on my computer. This is an American made dvd and while other american made and foreign videos can play on my computer it seems this one is the eception
on January 18, 2017
This series was SO interesting. I loved it and couldn't stop watching it until I finished it all in one sitting. Highly satisfied and recommend to others!
on November 30, 2015
Sexy and dirty and damaged. That sums up the girls and their pimp... If you like useful how-to sex tips and pretty straightforward erotic video, this is a good buy. Also, it will make you feel a lot better about your own emotional health.
on July 21, 2016
Nostalgic show on HBO. It is just as good as it was when it first aired. Entertaining and fun! Great to watch with a partner or to learn some new things from "professionals"
on December 29, 2011
I missed seeing the Series on HBO. I had seen a few classic episodes and found them an eye opener to one of the world oldest profession. This disk set was well filmed. This is more like a documentary. Many interview with clients and workers. If one is comfortable about sex (in my opinion) you will enjoy this disk set.
on September 6, 2016
This video claims to be: 1) Hidden camera work upon real customers to this Cathouse. 2) Information as real. Rated "R".
To me, it is not true. 1) In-house security camera video, edited. Bad lighting. 2) Advertising promotion on Cathouse. Paid to act as customers.
In all, no new information on this put-together journal. Very tame in "R" rating. And, no attractive women around. Purchase not recommended.
on December 19, 2016
Interesting to watch what they do at the. In your ranch. Wished we could watch more series.
on February 3, 2011
I dont care what anyone says, I love the show Cathouse...
This DVD had all the episodes that were on HBO. The only thing I didn't like was the second disk had a lot of the same clips from the first disk... Other than that, if you like the show you will like the DVD. :)
on August 10, 2015
I like it! This is one of those series that's just interesting. I would order from this seller again.
on May 29, 2016